Reviews for plastic bag clouds
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very nice. Again, this poem like another one of yours I read has a unique vibe. Very nice, keep it up :D
softersin chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
you definitely have a way with words.
guerillero chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Siouxsie is orgasmic.

And so is this poem.
MagicalThinking chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I LOVE HOW YOU ORGANIZED THIS. It's a wonderfully eccentric little piece; like I said in the previous review... I love simplicity in poems; because it makes you think, yet gives you just enough imagery to get the feel of it.. This one does the same; I actually picked it back of its interesting title xp

Keep up the awesome writing! _
012323232 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
this may have turned out bad, but you made it happen
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
WOW! awesome. I love the way you formatted it. It gave the poem alot more emphasis!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
very creative style
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
O, Siouxsie. Formatting reminds me of the lyrics to SWITCH on the album sleeve of The Scream. Was that the reference? I'm sorry, I'm very tired. Anyway, I like it very much. It makes me want to read it again, if you get my meaning, which in my humble view is high praise indeed. "a cheap imitation of sleep". O the empathic irony. Love love love.
xfail chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
You have very interesting imagery here, and I like it. The lines "pretending

it really is the

time

reflected in

the clock' eyes." are amazing, and the format is very creative. Good job!
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This is really beautiful. I like the way you isolated some of the words (sing, lights, pretending, and mechanical). It adds a nice form to the poem.

k.X
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Interesting piece. I like the title, but I really don't get the concept. No worries that happens to me sometimes with poetry. It can have so many different meanings.

Twilight Starr
this is britt chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
first of all, RYAN ADAMS IS AMAZING, thank you. secondly- this sets a beautiful, almost misty, kind of freakish tone. and it's great. honestly- you don't overdo it.
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I loved this. The images are fantastic. I really liked your choice of format as well. Excellent work. Keep up the great work!
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I love the format, structure and wording choices. I'm afraid I can't exactly grasp the real meaning of this but this is a delightful read.

-C.N
t-t-t-ouch chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow, i love the formation,

and the structure,