Reviews for Without a doubt
PyroVyxn chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
::sniffles:: i'm gonna cry... i want to read the ending... but it's not there yet :( Yes... i read it ... again LOL. It's just that great... that i tortured myself again at the possible endings. ::hug:: ttyl :D
Simple Sensation chapter 23 . 5/24/2009
Hey

I really enjoyed reading this story, it's very intresting, and the charactors all rock.

But you havn't really updated this for well a year, so is there any chance of an update soon? Are you planning on continuing the story? (Ofcourse i understand you might be busy etc i'm just curious). But i really do hope you update soon. I added it to story alert.

I really hope he's ok when he goes back home for christmas.

And can i ask you a question? How exactly do you pronounce Ciaran's name? I've been pronouncing it as "Keiron" but i wasn't sure if this is how you meant it.

Take care x
jessica loves a7x chapter 23 . 3/29/2009
you so need to start this up again

its so good
Without a Doubt chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
Ur story rocks! But uhm... if u don't finish it... I think I might bang my head on a brick wall until I hear u typing and saying "shit Angel, gimme at least a week! and quit banging ur head... don't u think u've lost enough brain cells already in your lifetime?" no really it kicks that much ass...
Without-a-Doubt chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
It's awesome dude- ur all talented :) do yo thang.
Rayne chapter 23 . 11/24/2008
I love this story it is really really cute
UtterlyNonsense chapter 23 . 11/6/2008
Writer's block sucks ass, especially when a there are many readers who want to read more!

I wish I could help you with ideas, but I hav writer's block, as well...curse writer's block!

but this is one of the best stories I have read in a VERY long time, I think I might love you, just for this story!
UtterlyNonsense chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
DUDE! This chapter made me cry! Poor Ciaran!

So far I really like the story, I have to thank my friend for introducing me to it!
fynnagin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
just as I thought - ff didn't submit my whole review... oh well you probably wouldn't have liked it anyway, lol keep up the great writing n_n
fynnagin chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
This story is so good, :D I’m glad to have found something worth reading n_n. There are only a few things I feel the need to point out – if you are not a fan of constructive criticism, (that’s what this is, it’s not a flame :( ) please stop reading here. So far I’ve only read up to chapter eight, but I felt the need to review n_n
knits alot chapter 23 . 8/11/2008
It's been 2 months since the last update... can we start an update dance yet? Can you imagine the drums beating in the background and your readers chanting.. update, update, update... as we stomp in a circle around a fire. Maybe we should sacrifice a virgin? or a small goat?

Nah, I'm just teasing. :)
Max-Ashworth chapter 23 . 7/29/2008
I don't know you and I think I love you (as you will surely love this review, because you keep thanking people for them...). It's not often that I get SO sucked into a story that I skip sleep entirely...but I found your story probably around 8 or 9 pm and read straight thought until 7:30am. (I normally read faster but I had to take food breaks and such xD)

I love the characters, and dialogue. They seem very real to me...the plot is amazing (and feels eerily familiar to a story I started writing a few weeks ago :P)

Oh yeah, and even though I was sucked in my inner-grammer nazi was cringing whenever I noticed grammar. It didn't take away form the story at all, (which it usually does for me, so it's really a compliment, kind of...). Also punctuation. Those are my only complaints...

I'm still figuring this site out so I have no idea when you updated last and have no clue when you might update next. But I hope, for the sake of my sanity, and sake of many others' sanity, that it's soon. ;)
xSadistxFujix chapter 23 . 7/15/2008
This story is "Without a Doubt" one of the best stories I've ever read! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The characters, the plot, everything about this story is phenomanle! This the SECONG longest and one of the BEST slash stories I've ever read! I'm SO looking forward to read more! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of the MALE characters! I like Ava but the guys beat her in the favorites spot by SO much. I like Christian and Evan alot. And of course our fabulous main characters. But of course I hate the twins, Ciaran's dad, and ROB! Hate them! I hope we get to read more of Toby and Evan even when they are back at where they live. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
Erika Jean chapter 23 . 7/5/2008
great ztory update soon
the flaming river chapter 23 . 6/23/2008
No! I'm done! You have to update soon or I will explode from the suspense. I am going to cry! Update soon!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »