Reviews for Without a doubt
Sierra chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
ah I was right!

Hi Ciaran!
pfeiffer chapter 20 . 2/23/2008
I'm so proud of Ciaran... he finally grew some spine... but the transition is kind of scary...

lookihng forward to the next update...

tell adam thanks for the hug... hahahaha
Exia chapter 20 . 2/22/2008
OMG OMG OMG I love you thank you so much but I dont ever remember saying I was English lol

Cool chapter nice to finally know how his mom died I just cant wait for their little talk xx

Keep it going

The spikey haired English sex god of WAD

John xx
Kitty chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Tehee. Why thank you, Christian. P

And Kenya, keep the chapters coming! _
pfeiffer chapter 19 . 2/21/2008
I swear I put in a review for chapter 19 yesterday but FP must have screwed it up... again...

anyway... I was wishing that by the end of the story Rob ought to have a very painful death and that includes Ciaran's dad...

I'm thinking that Damian's dad is Rob. And I was also wondering if Blake will be making an appearance in this story... Is he Adam's secret friend?
Sierra chapter 19 . 2/21/2008
Omg its rob isnt it?
kitty chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
Who be his momma's baby daddy?
Exia chapter 19 . 2/18/2008
Hey again great chapter I really wanna here C and A's talk im looking forward to that, now im gonna make my guesses more than one if thats ok.

1. Rob

2. Mr Ryans

3 Mark

4. The track coach

Love x

John
Exia chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
NO Ciaran *Hides face*

Another great chapter sorry I didnt reveiw last one didnt have time (Is happy atm)

Keep em up and take care

John xx
Sierra chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
I want more!
Sierra chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
Shorter better if they get up faster.

But at the same time
Carlette chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
WOO! I'm finally free to catch up on this! It's a four day weekend! YES! So I'm going to try this thing where I review as I go! That's always fun! _

Hehe, I like Ciaran's hyperness in the morning.

Gosh, I'm not liking Mark too much.

I love the attitude Ciaran is giving Mark. :D

Grr... I'm REALLY not liking Mark. Why can't he just leave?

"Why was I so protective of Adam? … The only person I have been that protective of was Shelby. Why did it hurt so much to see him cry?"- Because you're in love with Adam, Ciaran! That's why!

Well, it's obvious that Mark is the kind of dad that doesn't approve of homosexual couples. Well SCREW HIM! Of course, not literally... har har.

Aww, poor Ciaran... I feel bad about his... father issues.

Ciaran is being very mature about his actions earlier, even though I still love his attitude :)

"anyway I am a boy we are allowed to run around topless. You’re just jealous.”- xD hahaha... but yes, I actually am jealous that they get to run around topless.

Yeah, what does he MEAN he's not his boyfriend? They can't just be friends who like to kiss each other all the time!

I like Ciaran's hair too! *ruffles it affectionately*

Oh yeah, I almost forgot Ciaran was "dating" Ava! *smacks self*

Okay, maybe I was wrong about Mark... it was just a bad start. Hopefully things will be better between everyone :)

I love Adam's way of convincing Ciaran... hehehe ;)

FINISHED! On to the next!

*runs*
Sierra chapter 17 . 2/9/2008
haha, bout damn time they go to bed.
Carlette chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
(I changed my name, hopefully I didn't confuse you!)

I'm so glad Adam and Ciaran made up! I like when they make up. He he.

Ciaran's brothers can go die! I hate them!

I'm still working on fan art for this! :D Sorry I'm taking so long in reading this. School gets in the way of everything!

-Quintessence-x AKA ...-