Reviews for Branded
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Oh crap! I would have been scared to death of Nat at that time. I completely get where she's coming from and at least she told Alex so it didn't spill out in things she did around her. And Alex had beter hope this dream isn't particularly prophetic! I feel so bad for Zane! It must have hurt him so bad to find out what Alex was keeping from him.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Heck yes! Alex stabbed the tramp! Aw, Zane was worried about her! He's so cute! And I love the Vampire Shock thing. It makes Alex very loopy.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Lol, I can just see Zane digging in his heels as Alex drags him forward toward some big old store with tons of squealing females trying on clothes. Oh God! Is she going to make him sit and wait for her while she models some selections for him? I can see that either going very bad in a very good way or very bad in a VERY bad way.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
I can't believe Ty just...accepted it like that. He managed to do itt with some grace at least and I'm glad for that. Alex must be so confused and lost right now. I can't blame her. Poor girl...
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
-Bounces all around her room screaming at the top of her lungs- WHAT! Did he seriously just PROPOSE to her? Tell me it's not for real? I mean, I think it could work and all, but I don't think she's ready to get married yet! She's seventeen for goodness sake!
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
The Blood Market...um, that sounds ominous
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
That was such a great make out scene. I love the way it was completely accidental! Lol. And it is SO not a friend-date and she knows it.
Elaina McKenzie Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
SHE'S ZANE'S REGULAR! HOW FREAKING AWKWARD!
Sakiru Yume chapter 21 . 4/29/2009
Aah. It's done. I liked it, and I can't wait to read the next one, but her indecisiveness is getting REALLY ANNOYING. Really, really, really annoying. And I think she shouldn't get both of them. In that regard it kind of reminds me of Twilight, and that's really annoying me.

The story's good, otherwise.
Stahlut chapter 21 . 4/11/2009
ooh ahh I loved it. That was really really fun to read. I will be going on to the next story soon lol. Oh and just a little added thought. I really kind of think that Zane is totally awesome. I like Ty as well, but like ninety per cent of all females I have a bad boy thing lol. Anyway great story can't wait to get onto reading the next one : )
RaelynRayne chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
OK the last two chapters are making me sad! I really like Zane and the person Alex is with him! Ty is just too much of a good guy and keeps too many secrets from Alex!
A.V.Mackie chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
And that's book two read.

More wonderful wit and silliness that we, your readers, wuv so very much. Oh, and the drama! The drama, is endless, with this girl and her indecisiveness, so much fun to read. I do wonder why every supernatural romance has to have at least a love triangle, although some go way overboard and its an utter web of love and lust, but I think it just works. But yours is lots of fun to read. :)

I've to say though, I got well confused at some points when you seemed to forgot that you'd done things already and then did them again or changed what happened.

But forgetting that, this was an awesome story and I'm gonna enjoy reading the rest of your stuff. :D
A.V.Mackie chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
I gotta say, you kept making plot holes in this chapter. The biggest one is that Zane found out about the mind reading thing a chapter or two ago, just before he proposes.

A little sloppy there, tsk, tsk. :P

Also, small as this is, Sharon runs away with the stake in her stomach but Alex then drops it a second later...
Insanely Twisted chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Great stuff. :]
smellgoody chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
uhm...you kinda sorta changed ty's last name...

was that on purpose?