Reviews for Branded
Fayre Meira chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
the ending sucked - and alex is really daft.
Kura-sama chapter 21 . 6/17/2008
I think it should be obvious by now but I shall say the obvious anyway ... I vote for Zane! Go Zane~

I do hope she ends up with Zane, there is no other way this can end ~

Will read the rest of the series for sure~
Kura-sama chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
Zane is still especially sexy and hot in my mind ... even more so after killing that vampire ruthlessly. Maybe I'm just a bad girl .. but I really don't think that was a problem. She knows he is dangerous, thats the whole point of him being a vampire, but as long as that danger is not turned on her, there's nothing to be afraid of. And Joshua had it coming.

I'm starting to dislike Ty more and more ...
ChristianAngel01 chapter 21 . 4/22/2008
Wow! This was very long I comend you on your hard work

I hope you make more like this the love triangle was very funny
BiancaKing chapter 13 . 3/6/2008
Argh! Sometimes I hate you! You write too well! I have an excursion tomorrow morning and I keep telling myself...one more chapter...one more chapter...ITS TWO A.M.!

You're an awesome writer and this review (as well as being extremely frustrated) is a sort of bookmark...

Thanks for the awesome story

Bibz
givelifeyurall chapter 21 . 1/15/2008
BLODY HELL! i'm going insane, just freaking chose!
xvwvx chapter 17 . 1/9/2008
I notice you spend a lot more time on Zane than you do on Ty. I'm not sure why that is, but I'd like to get to know Ty a little more. Even though he seems like a better guy, all around, it's pretty obvious you like Zane a lot more. Anyways, can't wait to see how they get out of this.
xvwvx chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
Great so far. I have to say I don't like Alex. She's too stubborn and hard-headed. I mean, she's a great character, but all the dumb stuff she does just really frustrates me! It's great that you made a character so real and believable that we begin to like and dislike him or her.

My favorite is Madison, by the way. :D
jenjen-0 chapter 21 . 12/11/2007
Like the way it ended! I like the change in Alex too! Can't wait for the next part!
Euphorialie chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! She still hasn't managed to choose and I don't know if I can wait that long! This was awesome and even though at this point it seems like she's going to pick Ty I can still hope for Zane a little can't I? His confession was so cute and him, cause he was pissed off. I loved it. I also love, even though I'm really excited for the rest, how you ended it. I love when stories end really cool and random, cause they throw things off and I like to be surprised.

So post the sequel really, really soon, cause I can't wait to find out who she's going to pick and who's going to threaten her poor little life next! Hopefully she'll hold on to the backbone she managed to gain in this story!
copykat chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
AH! Who will she choose? Ty! Zane! Mark Lukas!

haha, I'm only kidding! Kind of.

but really, update soon! SOON!
VirginiaVortex chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
It's over! NO! This story is amazing; I'm sad.

Hey, when is "Crossing the Line" going to be out?
LoveSupernaturally chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
*clap, clap, clap, clap* yeah it’s over... I mean no its over! *cries* Turmoil Sucks! Jealousy sucks! I love the guys, and girls and am very interested in where this is headed… oh believe me I’ll continue to read on. Thanks for your dedication and hard labor, it makes for a wonderful story! Keep up the good work!
Cloaked Divinity chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
:']

It was beautiful.

I'm dying for Crossed The Line now
Twilight Starr chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
The ending scene with Ty was cute, but I'm thinking she'll end up with Zane. Or maybe one of them will just die because I think that's the only way she'll make a decision. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~