Reviews for Branded
KiraLove chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
So sad, but so happy an ending. Hankerchiefs and cookies for everyone!

-Kira Love
RedMoonChick chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
EXCELLENT! Cant wait for the next part!

character development:

FANTASTIC!

The change in Alex is inspiring to anyone who reads this story.

Ty is becoming more and more of a MAN, he's good in development but i wanna see him get dirty, and be less golden, more rough.

And Zane, poor Zane, he's falling into depression and misery and it makes me feel really bad for him. He'll be tortured no matter what happens. if alex chooses him, whats so wrong with turning alex into a vamp?

A little criticism, I think the LOVE thing from Zane kinda came from nowhere... kinda. Sure there was this attraction and we saw it from the beginning but LOVE? Thats huge, but like Zane said, if someone can die in seconds, why not fall in love in months?

I LOVE it when he gets emotional... his honesty and his goodness is seen best at that time...

BRAVO!
BlackShadowWave chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
Pfft, I think I'm rooting for Zane now. That being said, I hope Alex will give the dead some love soon.

Boy, that turned out awkward.
ohsocreative chapter 21 . 12/10/2007
are you serious, i have to wait for the next story? ughh, haha.

i loved ty in this chapter :]:]
xBlackSoul chapter 20 . 12/10/2007
Well, hello here a new fan from your story! I really like it. But Zane really musn't/can't die, he just can't... No, I will cry (just kidding). But do you alreadyy have an idea about who Alex will choose, Ty or Zane? My opinion is Zane, but i'm just kind of a vampire freak XD :P
myownlostcrazystory chapter 20 . 12/10/2007
wow, alex is becoming more confident, cool chapter.
Euphorialie chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
NO! ZANE DON'T DIE! I'm glad he finally bit her, but come on, he can't go and bleed to death on me! This chapter was awesome and action filled! And I'm GLAD that Alex is finally taking charge, it's about time she did something about her situation. Now only if she can figure out which guy to pick...psh, like that'll happen. Something's going to end up choosing for her, I know it. So, I loved it. And I'm definitely checking out your new story. So off to that!
jenjen-0 chapter 20 . 12/9/2007
Woot go Alex! Poor Zane...
KiraLove chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
I can't believe how far you've gone. I feel an ending coming on... Or is there? Is there going to be more of Alex?

-Kira Love
VirginiaVortex chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
So, maybe I'm a little odd, but I really, really, really want Zane and Alex to be a couple! They would be absolutely wonderful!

And P.S.- Ugh. The cliffies are killing me! Wonderful chapter, anyways.
Lady of Confusion chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
DAMN!...LOL UPDATE SOON!
Eva Rieycoit chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
Love it!
BlackShadowWave chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
Oh. My. God. Words escape me from this intense chapter.
LoveSupernaturally chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
Waho! mark lucas is dead ! dead dead dead dead DEAD ! sweet, its always good when the bad guy get his head chopped of. You realized this is a reacurring theme.. But saddly know that the bad guy is gone, it means this section of her story is almost over. :( no *cries* thanks for the quick posty and i will be sure to r&r blood lust too. looks interseting (and i love vampy stories, can't you tell)
urbanfictionalist chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
i loved it i cant wait for the next chapter
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »