Reviews for Black Haired Angel
star wars chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
hey great story, why dont you continue it ? Please !
update chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
omg how disappointing... why hasn't this story been updated yet?

i am hooked and it's a shame that the author hasn't bothered to add another chapter especially after how the last one ended.

you've definitely got a talent for writing but you should complete your stories or at least let your readers know what the hold up is.
Jenny-A chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Gah, I like this. Great story, great alternate universe. I shall be putting this on my alert list.
DarkForest17 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I love this story. I have been looking for a story like this for along time, because no one has done one like this. Please don't give up. Update soon.
OutOfMyMind 1993 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Nice story, I know you have probably given up on it but if your interested pls continue :)
Sammy chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
It would be an understatement to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I feel, although short, I have a deailed, in-depth picture of this Nazi future setting and the corrupted aristocratic society you have described.

I'm never one to be fond of rebellious female characters, but I really like Genevieve. Her building relationship with the Admiral is very well constructed. I don't feel like it has been rushed or that it has lost it's pace.

You've created an intriguing world and the way you have written has left no room for one's mind to wander! I've been engrossed by the start.

Brilliant writing, just a shame you haven't had time to continue it. Alas, I've been in the same situation many a time, so I can relate :)

Fantastic work - if you are contemplating picking this story up again, please please PLEASE drop me a line and let me know :D

All the best! xx
angelwings263 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Wow! This is brilliant and very original. I want to see what happens next. I especially want to see how the Admiral's character develops. He's very interesting. Please, please continue.
Dainy chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Update pwetty pwease?. awesome story.
xxcinnamonxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
please please please update!
Mahla chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
You, have no mercy. But bravo on the story thus far, shame to see it discontinued.

Jazz
Ceci chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
Oh come on dude... Update! It's so painful when a good story doesn't get updated! I'm going to cry. If you this awesome story unfinished! Gr...
SniffySand chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Oh...My...GOD!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

This is such an amazing and original story! ;w;
jr chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Update, update, update:D
awestruck4 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
this is different, but in a good way! i think you have developed the plot quite nicely. i love the interactions between Aaron and Genevieve. I think deep down he can be a gentleman. Don't give up on this story! I think it has great potential and I look forward to your next update!
Caitlin chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
OMG! This story is so fab! You have to update. It has been foreveer...

I love this story!