Reviews for Black Haired Angel
Moonlight24 chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
I love this story a lot! I wonder why you haven't updated for such a long time. Please, I hope you're not dead. You have me on edge because this new world is enterily unique to me. Please, please, update soon! Don't act like you had died or somthing.
StormieDAze chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Update please.
safh chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
next chapter?

Right?

It's time for a new one.

]
pixiedragongirl77 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
WOAH! Great chapter!

I'm actually surprised he didn't smack her or something after she kicked him. She certainly has alot of guts!

I can't wait for the next update :)
leaps chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
i really enjoyed that little banter between genevieve and aaron.

i see that aaron, somehow, held out his arms to catch her... but didnt. hm. maybe he's having a little conflict in his head, like "should i help her or not?" :]

i really like genevieve's character. she stands up for herself, but knows when to open her mouth to defend herself, without losing her life in the process.

i really enjoy this story. i hope to read more!
bananamilkshake chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
that was funny, kicking him in the knees and making him fall...

i might have to go back and read the previous chapters... i think it's been a long while since i last saw an update for this.

but wow... Gen is quite daring to just speak out like that!
Kaye chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Hey love the idea and the characters - only one thing and its pretty small really :)

But being a history student it niggles at me :) sorry but the second world war ended in 1945 so in 2012 it would be less than a hundred years :)

But apart from that I love it - keep up the good work! xox
LorriBetha chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Uh Oh! She's in trouble! Sorry, had to say that xD I'm so glad you updated, I've really begun to miss all my old slave stories (I had this whole thing a while ago where they were the only type Iwould read, because they would always be the best, but now only one (NOW TWO!) was being updated!)! Hope you'll UPDATE again soon, it really is an awesome story, and i do wish to hear more!
serendipity90 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
you are an excellent writer, please do continue this story its completely got me absorbed, its so different from other stories something that not many people would dare write about

kudos to you! and keep it up! (please!)
serendipity90 chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
omg you really are too good at cliffhangers - please please complete this story it is so very good!
serendipity90 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
oh no! that sounds like a dangerous thing to do!
serendipity90 chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
what on earth is this! Such a wonderful piece of work and so few reviews? SHeesh what is happening to ppl these days!

I love it, i mean the people are really mean but the basic premise of your story and the friction btwn the characters is very good - I hop you keep up the good work and continue to write this story!
lemon and strawberries chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
this is really good so far

please keep going!
michele chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
not bad, altho aaron is kinda off his rocker.u really need to focus on the setting cuz b4 i got to this chapter, i thought this was in the 20th century. like if this is 2012, dont u think ppl would be making their slaves use a WASHING MACHINE?

not bad tho
Captain Obvious chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Nice dresses have to be washed by hand. Machine washing a satin dress is wardrobe suicide.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »