Reviews for Black Haired Angel
Theotokos chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
I really like this story!

I've been thinking of doing a Nazi-ish storyline for a while, so I looked it up to see if anyone else had (didn't want to offend), and I didn't think I'd find a truly good one...

but this is! I love this!
TwoClovedHooves chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Oh. This story is INTRIGUING.

Update SOON!
bad.karma44 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Quite interested... I'd like to read more
Rouge-Shawn chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Oh my gosh! its so good! i love forbidden love! update more.
a.everhart chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
O I'm loving it! Very interesting idea you have going here. I really hope you update soon, this is really good! What will happen to her now that he is taking her?

Update soon please!
pixiedragongirl77 chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Wow, this is great! I really am surprised with how much I'm enjoying this story! Please continue, and update whenever you have the chance!
RomanceAddict chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Ah! I am so glad you updated! Keep it up! I love this story!
Lady Gisele chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I like the story so far and can't wait to read what other things that Genevieve will do to rebel against her new owner. Looking forward to the next chapter!
JusticeWriter chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Update soon.
Stormynighttrue chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
this story is so cool plz update soon
OnceUponADecember chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
UPDATE!
SIMPLY oDd chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I love it! I can't wait until you continue!
crazedreviewer chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Hmm, very interesting plot! what is he up to, i wonder...can't wait for the next chapter!
happyplasticpeople chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, and I also noticed in one of the other reviews that someone encouraged you to rewrite the story.

I really hope that you don't do that, but if you do then you can feel free to use my story idea (I just have it titled "Story Synopsis"). Just let me know if you do.

I would love to see it actually in print, and I think you would do an excellent job with it.
happyplasticpeople chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
I love this!

I was going to write a similar story a while back, but it just wasn't turning out right. I am so glad that you wrote this!

The only thing I noticed, is that when Melina is speaking, it is hard to read because there are so many vowels. If you found a way to shorten the vowels, the story would be (in my eyes) perfect.

Great job!