Reviews for Black Haired Angel
Undying Ghosts chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Ive enjoyed your story so far and hope you carry it through because the setting and the relationship is taboo and all the more interesting. i would only suggest that you write longer chapters.
RomanceAddict chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
I liked the chapter but it was kind of short. I don't understand why the chapter was called a chance meeting. I really liked your portrayal of Melina! Keep updating!
Natajaaay chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
hey i really like the idea of this story, as well as the characters...i really wish i could makes dresses...
Nestle4eva chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Please continue. The plot is rather intriguing actually. I only suggest that you "show, not tell." I know it sounds cliche, but it would be preferrable if instead of writing something like, "she hates him", you would write "she glared at him with all of her wounded pride. He was the bane of her existece..." I'm no good at writing others' stories, but I hope you get the idea.

And by the way, more people may read your story is you extend your summary.
a friend chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
I'm going to sound like the party pooper here, but I would respectfully express an opinion about your story so far. I'm sure you'll agree that the Third Reich and Nazism are emotionally loaded concepts. I feel like your story may be overcast by the looming shadows of the great pain that are instantly associated with Hitler. Maybe you disagree with me because you, as the author, are fully confident with your ability to engage your audience despite the setting you have chosen. It is my strong opinion, however, that you consider re-writing this story with considerably less emphasis on Nazism. I'm positive that your imagination can find a way to stick with the over all concept, which I think is admirable, without treading on such difficult history. Please understand that I have written this with only constructive intent, and that I wish you the best with your writing regardless of your ultimate decision!
Natajaaay chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
i really like this, it's interesting, for lack of a better word. i can't wait to see how it turns out!
RomanceAddict chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Wow I really like your plot. It is very good! I want to see where this story goes! Update soon!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5