Reviews for Pieces of My Heart
FallenCrest chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Did it really end like that? I feel cheated, noooo! Lol I really hope that wasn't the official ending. Left too many questions unanswered. Please update!
breakthehabit chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
More! :P
JKLeslie chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
nice story
H. Earthserpent chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
more! :)
Dalek17 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
This is totally awesome! I love a happy ending! The past few love stories I've read have ended in tragedy. I was so glad this one ended well!
RySky chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
I think your story is pretty good so far. Im quite interested to see where your characters are going to go in the end.. Keep writing!
someone chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
that im a cheerleader thang cracked me up.
ce n'est pas que je m'appelle chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
KAT THIS IS AMAZING!

Like seriously, im pissed cuz it came to an end.

God, I love it.

and Ive got Miss Emily Reading it too.

Hell yeah, your amazing.
XShadow-SirenX chapter 15 . 11/26/2007
That was great! You're going on my author alert list for sure and I'll be reading more of your work soon.

I think this is the best story of this type I've read - that's complete honesty. I've really enjoyed it so far and I think you've handled the emotions well, which can be a downfall of many stories, at least in my opinion. I don't think I can fault anything...nope nothing comes to mind so basically, I loved it, your great and I hope to read more soon D
GrannyP chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
All the updates continue to look pretty awesome.

The story is great so far, but I can't believe there's already 15 chapters. They seemed to go by so quickly.
FallenHeroYuudai chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Someone a lot smarter than me once told me, "Date who you want they'll (people) get over it, do what makes you happy," and that's what Candy's doing. Rock on babe! I really hope that Candy is happy now because it would totally suck for her if Rianne left her or if the relationship went sour and she gave everything up for nothing. And I really feel bad about how her parents are taking it, parents are suppose to be supportive, even if they don't necessarily approve of what their kids do. Anyway, it's good! I just hope Candy is sure she made the right decision for her because once it's too late...well it's too late.
xfail chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
I just wanted to say again that this is coming along beautifully, and you're keeping me interested and involved through the whole thing. I really like your characters, they're realistic and intriguing, and I can't wait to know how you end this.

Update as soon as you can!
rust phoenix chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
I really like the new chapters. You've got a great sense of pacing that always keeps me interested in the story. You portrayed April's reaction very realistically, not perfectly accepting but not going to abandon her friend. Tolerant, as you said, is a good word for it. (Did you hear the quote from Martha Stewart at the GLAAD awards? "I don't want tolerance. You can tolerate a bad pair of shoes. I want acceptance." (not sure if that's word for word, but it's at least very close) But tolerance is definitely better than nothing) I like the details you put in about Rianne's mom and her sculpture. She sounds pretty cool. There were a few minor typos, but I think you'll see them immediately upon proofreading (mostly they were missing letters, and there was an instance in chapter 14, I think it was, where you said that Candy was saying something when it was really Rianne talking.)
GrannyP chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Candy seems to have some issues. I don't know how Rianne can stand it. Isn't that the second time that's happened?
Twilight Starr chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
The page break thing happened to me, too. I still haven't gone back and fixed some of my stories. Man, Candy sounds like she was a very mean kid when she was younger. Nice work.

Twilight Starr