Reviews for Pieces of My Heart
Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 11/25/2007
Her parents obviously hate the idea. I wonder if she'll do live with Rianne and her family if they kick her out. Maybe they'll see it's real and accept it. Well done.

Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 11/25/2007
That last sentence makes it sound like there will be lots of trouble in the future. ;) Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
Great chapter. I wonder if Candy will do it. She would be handing over her popularity and reputation to be stomped on. Then the students don't sound very accepting. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
That's so sad. Poor Rianne. That can't be fun. Have a lovely day.

Serendipity Haze chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Update please.

Amazing really, I love the forbidden romance.
Twilight Starr chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
Aww, that's adorable. Nice way to end a chapter.

Twilight Starr chapter 9 . 11/18/2007
They got back together or together (however you want to put it). That's so cute.

Twilight Starr chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Things aren't looking good for the two lovebirds. I bet the whole school is going to hear about that scene.

Twilight Starr chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Ah, she gave into peer pressure. That isn't good. Rianne's mom sounds like a character. It sounds like everyone at their school is really judgmental. Nice work.

FallenHeroYuudai chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
Aww it's so sweet! And I really don't care about the whole typo thing, it's okay. Rianne and Candy sound so cute together! Candy should get rid of her bf! I like alot! Update soon!
rust phoenix chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
This was a beautiful chapter. I really like the way this story is going. It's nice to see the character development of Candy. There were a few typos in the new chapters, but nothing major. Mainly it was missing commas and things. I love how you described the sunset and the kiss.
xfail chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
I am really, really starting to like this! You're keeping the story going so smoothly and steadily, and developing your characters so well. I really hope all goes well for Candy and Rianne.

I love the book 'Annie On My Mind,' by the way )
GrannyP chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
This was really sweet.

And thanks for clearing that up about the vegetarianism. I was a bit confused about that, but I thought maybe Candy just didn't eat red meat, or something.

Great job with these last few chapters! I really enjoy.
GrannyP chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
I cannot believe Candy just did that. Getting drunk and everything. The way you wrote her speech was pretty funny. And the line where April called Candy fake would have made me angry, but Candy just accepted it. That's kind of sad.
GrannyP chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
I like how Candy is torn between being her own person and being this person she has worked so hard to establish.

And that Rianne's mother had feathers coming out of her jeans was hilarious.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »