Reviews for Johnny
LyBhing chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This story intrigues me. I'm rather speechless though.

I'm rather disgustedly fascinated. xD I love it.

-Lyia.
eaststar chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I got a bit confused at the end; what happened? Was her ex-boyfriend stabbed by Lilabet and and painted by her brother?
V H Hellenstein chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Very intriguing character, his actions and quirks are described so specific and vivid it makes me wonder if his character is real. My favorite bit must be the gallery encounter, his character ingeniously studied and described.

A nice touch towards the end, sent a slight shiver down my spine.
iChellezm chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This story is truly amazing. Each word is so grabbing and it's extremely well written. You writing makes everything seem like it could really happen, or as if it really happened. The story stays strong all the way through the end. All in all, it's an amazing story. Keep up the great work!
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Interesting. So, was any of this based on fact or either of your brothers' real lives? It was very well written - smooth, elegant, and involving. It was very easy to follow, and easy to get into - when I read on fictionpress, I sometimes find it very difficult to actually read a story, even if I want to. This was one of those stories that ensnares the imagination and the attention.

Keep it up!

"Ken's Friend"
Kyra Davis chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This is a very well-written story, in spite of the morbidity ((morbidness?)whatever) and you are able to write it in a way that draws the reader in rather than turning them away with the more disgusting parts. Johnny and Lilabet make observations that I can remember making in my own childhood, as well as the classic torment of one's siblings (I remember chasing my brother around the house with turkey gizzards at Thanksgiving). You write with a vivid clarity of picture and end the story with a bang. It's very impressive, overall.
Philip Ellis chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I *loved* this story. From the beginning, when we are told how Johnny walks like a drunk on a tightrope (bringing the image so clearly to mind), to the end when we realise that the sister is not without sin either... Your language is perfect, your powers of description and characterisation dazzle me. It's dark, melodramatic, but funny too.