Reviews for Tragic Play: X
SharkWeek chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
I hope Chokichi can save her. I know that you aren't updating this but I hope you come back to it someday. Its one of my favorites.
SharkWeek chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Oh man, things are getting tense...
SharkWeek chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Kimidashi is so cool. I think she's my favorite out of everyone so far, Shuukaku is a close second though.
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I ship Kerebros and Shuukaku.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
This chapter was so sad. I feel awful for Jing Mei.
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Looks like Jing Mei bit off more than she could chew. I feel like things will end badly for her.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Jing Mei is a cool chick. I think I'll really love this story.
SuddenlySunday chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
This chapter was just awesome. I love the fact that your cast is so unique and you can write all of their diverse personalities so well. They all have really cool, interesting relationships with each other as well. You're the queen of awesome looking original characters.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Something tells me that Chikichi is going to get caught up in this whole mess, but can he defeat people like Shuukaku, Jari, Kimidashi and Kerebros? Man it's going to be good.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
So they can't bring the girl back to life? Man, that's too bad. I wanted to see how she was and everything. It would be interesting to have a zombie-type character in this story as well. It has a nice, Halloween-ish kind of feel to it.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Yes, Kerebros and Kimidashi get to go on a mission together. I love this idea.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
Wow, this got really dark all of a sudden. I didn't think it would do that but you pulled a fast one on me. I hope that Jing mei can get out of this alive.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Kimidashi is so awesome! I really love her. I hope that she has a big role in this story. So far, she's my favorite character.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This is a really long prologue, but it was really good. It makes the land of X look really alluring and magical. I wonder how far Jing-Mei is going to get going into a land like that.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
It seems that Arkas' plans are underway and I kind of had the feeling that Jing Mei might be killed either way. I wonder how Chokichi will fair against her in the fight. Also, I wonder more about his mysterious character. This ought to be good!
130 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »