Reviews for love stories
review chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
i really like your layout now haha.

the repetition of "the same" is great. creative yet kind of not creative at the same time. its a good combination ;D
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I like the format.. the /s and the repetition is awesome... I really like the ending to.. love stories with no originality is a great idea
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
dont lose that last line.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Nice poem! I totally agree with what you've said in this poem. Well done, I applaud you! Write on.

~Anna~ _
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I agree. This was nice. The formatting and the whole idea was nice. Good work. Keep writing. )
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i really like your use of capitalization, parenthesis, spacing, dashes, etc... it adds so much to the reading of this brilliant poem. write on.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
hm. Interesting... because every love is not the same... originality.

Very nice
The Postscript chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Nice! You're frusteration comes across in this poem well. The development flows nicely and the parallel structure works nicely with the message of bland, cliche love poetry. Keep writing, k.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
it must be a year or two since i read any of your stuff, so am glad i am online to catch this upload. you always did have a way with style and this is no exception - very well crafted indeed and the structure reflects the theme. love the idea of being paper thin. great poem.