Reviews for No Good Deed
Roman Candles chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
Great story. Please update soon.
DeadlyWhisper chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
Sorry i haven't reviewed in ages, but my alerts haven't been working. Anyhow, good update. Um...for the friends, i like them showing up once in a while, 2 many deeply developed characters can be hard for people to keep up with and makes it harder to find one they feel they can really connect with. But you're the writer so whatever you think works probably will :)
blair powers chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
hey! i love your story! please post again as soon as you can! and i like how the friends make occasional visits- but i would like to see more of callie's friends!
darkgurl92 chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
o...update soon..more kissing scenes of ryan and callie..like pinning her to the wall or something...
JRockFan chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Tensions are getting bigger between the two then I expected. If I would guess for this story, will something bad will be happening to Callie that Ryan is going to comfort her?

OR

Callie breaks down and tell him what happened in her past
AbbeyEileen chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
We don't need to see too much of her friends, but they're fun to randomly toss in...

Okay, so scene breaks. Not exactly apparent in this chapter, so either you didn't put them in or the site deleted them... probably the latter, but who knows. Just a heads up.

Congrats on the job, but take anti-deps. They'll work miracles and as soon as you get acclimated, you'll be able to write just fine. )
blair powers chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
i love this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post again soon :)
koerle chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
Cute story!

Even though they might not be ready to admit it, there is a very string chemistry between Ryan and Callie!

I did like the flashback but why not use both ways (flashback and talking to others) to tell us about her past. I think that is mre interesting then just choosing one way.

I think Ryan should gain Callie's trust by being a nice guy, by not forcing himself on her anymore. But I wouldn't mind him being a tease to her. Make her want him... ;)
AbbeyEileen chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Well, I do try.

Callie: traumatized. But something else is going on...

Dolan: oh so cute. Personally, I think the 3-day wait is lame... so that makes him even better.

Zoey calling him Dolan at the beginning: shocked me for a second. Then I realized she would be calling the other one Ryan and not Dolan and I got un-confused... wait, now I'm confused...

The flashback: a little hard to follow. I skimmed it four or five times and didn't really retain anything... but I like the idea of her telling one person and then magically everyone knows. So Zoey can kind of spread the word for her.

Dolan (part two): I like him as a character. I just wish he didn't have to fight with Ryan over her...

Poe: is hilarious.

This review: is way too long. Heehee.
DeadlyWhisper chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
Love the flashbacks actually because they let you relate and sympathise with the character although a mix of the two would also be great because then you would see a vunerable side to Callie. Ryan should gain Callie's trust by well apologising first, then maybe he should do something romantic like send her flowers every day for a while or something...i think Callie should go to that World thingme that Zoey is going to because, Dolan cancels on her. Then Ryan would have a chance to apologise and maybe if it involves dances he could dance with her.
AbbeyEileen chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Ok, Dolan is OFFICIALLY AMAZING.

Andrew is officially an ASSHOLE.

Poe is officially awesome.

Zoey is pretty nonexistent this chapter. Sadly.

Ryan is officially an ALCOHOLIC. And a sexed up loser, but that's beside the point. Kind of. Not really.
darkgurl92 chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
ryan drunk..wow...funnie...dolan or ryan..i say ryan...dolan nice..but i dont think she'll be happy...she may hate ryan..but mayb she really likes him...when they kissed...more kissing scene of ryan and callie...plz...update soon..
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Great Story! Update Soon!
sweets555 chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
I like Dolan, but I don't think he'd be good for Callie.

Great job!
DeadlyWhisper chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Gr8 update! How about princes and princesses. U can still have ariel for Callie bcoz she's a princess and think how hot you could make ryan and that new dolan guy in princes outfits!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »