Reviews for A Dance with the Devil
Thats For My Memory chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is really simple, yet it amazes me. I really like it. Keep up the good work.
Mia Nicole chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow...this is really good. I like it very much :). However, I don't really get the last line. Other than that, great poem.
iHeartache chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I really like this poem! It kind of reminds me of growing up, and having to choose between the devil, or the angel you used to be.

And it kind of reminds me on how you say you are willing to do anything to get what you want, but when that time comes you back down. But surprise! No turning back.

The ending was very clever.

Great poem!
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
the second i say your title i remembered the Immortal Technique song "dance with the devil" and I was like, oh god please don't be an elaboration on that. haha.

but this was actually very nice (if selling your soul to he devil is nice). short and thought provoking.
Frames of Insight chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Good poem. I like how it entices the reader like the devil would. So often one says they won't dance with the devil but actions don't always follow words.

As for your comment on my poem... I find it interesting you were in the religious section of poems if you don't believe in religion. How do you really know something isn't right until you've tried it? Perhaps you have tried a religion, I don't know. I guess religion brings meaning to my life and I'd be lost with out it, but I realize not everyone shares the same views.
Leaves of Labefaction chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Nicely concise and, though not particularly profound, an enjoyable read. I like it. Suggestion: Put a comma on the last line.

"You've made your decision now go please the crowd."

vs.

"You've made your decision, now go please the crowd."

That is my favorite line, though.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I like how it asks the question and then goe to the result.. skips the middle decision making process.. that was cool.. like the last line a lot as well
i am valentine chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
the last line is my favorite, and i like how short this poem is. it gets the point across that there is nothing more to say, 'you can't go back'.
the.alaskan.musical.pig chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
What type of dance? Tango? i luverz it! but... its to short, make it longer.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Simple yet effective. Cool concept. Well done. Write on.

~Anna~ _