Reviews for b r u s h
bleeding black and white chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
wow. this is soo good. ( i can completely relate to this one)
Tutube chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I know only a fraction of how you feel. But you are so brave. . . . and so blessed! No matter how unworthy you may feel, you DO deserve him, and just be thankful you're actually getting all the good you deserve.

._. being walked out on for tiny flaws . . . . hurts. . . .
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow, I can relate to this one so well. There was a guy that I thought of like this. It still hurts that I missed the chance to find out. If you want it bad enough it is going to be so hard to take the chance. You describe your feelings wonderfully, and I wonder if maybe you should write to him first? If you can't find the words to say, find the words to wirte?

I hope it works out for you.

Keep it up.
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This makes me ache. I think you've done an admirable thing, being this real. These words cannot have been easy to write. I hope that it was theraputic for you, and I hope you conquer these doubts. Thank you for sharing this.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Are you talking about God? If so, he makes us perfect in our weakness. That is one of my favorite lines. Perfect in weakness. Going to God is not about being perfect, it's about adoring him for his perfection, and loving him that way that he loves us...No matter of our state...Now, if this poem was about a boy, hmm...I wouldn't drop your heart or feel unworthy. Guys come and go. But don't tell them *anything* until you know them. They can be just as loud as girls if they get hurt. Just a warning. But yeah, I really like the poem. And I know how it feels. Good work. Hope things go well for you. )