Reviews for Bridesmaid's Blues
Dreana Nav chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hey there!..

I am sort of making a shortcut on your story and I actually read the whole story and even wish i had a copy of your story. I like it. true love, was finding for a story similar to this and taught I have to create one as emotional as this. But do add a little bit more suspense, at their point of view and how does a person feel when they are dealing with something. You still have a chance to be better. In fact, I love this story! Hope you got something more emotional or other author story which is nice, i hope you can share it with me considering i just finish my big final exam and want to spend my time reading and sharing hope you share with me too...still lastly, i love your story, i wish I have a copy...do something creative like this again ok? thank you! :)
Phantasia.89 chapter 15 . 4/18/2008
Hi! Very sweet story, absolutely adorable. Made my day : ) Well written, I don't think I spotted any mistakes & it was beautiful in its simplicity (i.e. no conflict, breakups due to exgf's etc, lol). Good luck with your future writing!
MistyBluePrincess chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
hahahaha... I love this chapter. It's fun!
MistyBluePrincess chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Girl you are evil! LOL! He is too good to be gay! LOL! they truly fit and I love them together... your style of writing is cool. Reminds me of my old classical fave authors. Keep it up!

Nat
MistyBluePrincess chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey! I love the beginning. The imagery and descriptions were onkey and very needed. The tone stays constant and the characters are refreshing. It seems to be a beautiful fic and I will have to read it all when I have a chance. Keep it up.

NR

P.S. I am wishing that Matt is not gay- he seems really cute. :-)
jacksy chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
such a great story! I'm sad it ended :( lol

hope to see more of you in the future!
vio923 chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
Loved the ending! The two of them are great together.
FireFallon chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
Aw That's about all I can say right now. Now if only all men could take their cues from Matt the world would be such a wonderful, not to mention beautiful, place to live. Amazing story, can't wait to see what you put out next, hopefully it will be as good as this one was!
Uniquely Proud chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
aw...nice ending!

Wonderful story!

No more 'update soon' anymore...lol

Bye!
outsidersgirl chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
a good story
FireFallon chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
Okay so that went better than I thought it would...but I can't wait to see how you end this! :)
outsidersgirl chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
they got her back
vio923 chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
That put Sarah in her place. LOL Hopefully she will not contact Matt again. Matt can also blame her for postponing his fun evening with Kirsty - he got it but late.
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
I like Debbie... she seems nice to Kirsty...cant wait to see what happens next between Sarah, Matt and Kirsty...
FireFallon chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
There is only way this can end and that is in total disaster...

*cowers in fear*