Reviews for memory lapse
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
lmao... brilliantly done. the structure is fabulous and the discussion of punctuation and subsequent use is carried off perfectly... and continuted through the fluid subject change, the focus is still on punction even though the discussion has shifted.

the original concept of memory lapse is maintained throughout also. and the overall format just reminds me of every conversation after one too many joints. superb work.
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow. Really interesting format.. I'm not used to this kind of style, so it was refreshing. D

I love how the words and the layout both match a sense of memory loss (which could also be NOT a sense but that's off topic..). Quite a few poems only muster one aspect, so having both is a big plus.

I love the first 7 lines. It seems to weave, stop, weave and so on.. It's hard to explain it but I hope you get what I'm talking about.. Like the explanation of "lust" and the doubt of the person's gender. for some reason it makes it interesting..

And last 2 lines - so true. Happens all the time for me.

This was awesome! Keep up the brilliance )

And is indeed addictive...
she smolders chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Lately I've felt like I've forgotten how to use words. I love how in this you seem to be writing about so many different things but at the same time just about forgetting. Good job.
mezzie chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
what was the phrase?

I like that you give lust an androgynous uncertainty, distancing it from a sense of humanity and instead it becomes a tendency, a trigger, a signal.

Interesting that in the seconds where you were trying to think about memory and writing that instead your thoughts turned to topics of lust and whatever connections that thought entails in your mind...

-mezzie