Reviews for Fulfillment
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Great story. It's well crafted and it's so cute!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Hey!

I think you should updatde asap! I LOVE this story, seriously, im in love with it! Its amazingly awesome!

Update soon plz.

~Ur pal, CrazyCowgirl101
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I am so excited to read this! Its so good so far! I really like it! Just one thing to work on. Your tenses. You switch from past to present. It isn't really a big deal, just something to think about. Seriously im so excited to read this is its so good!
BlushingSlut chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
i really liked the story so far... i was just terrubly bored and i found in your story something exciting to read, believe me, i was in a desperate need of it. anyway, hope you don't fall in a author's block again, 'cause i'm sure this story is going to get appealing... lol

love it!

joana
righthere431 chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
im glad that izzy isnt hurt... but why and where did that tiger come from? 0 update soon please lol
righthere431 chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
hm i wonder why yhose guys wanted zack
righthere431 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
oh so what exactly happened? and whats up with zack?
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
sheesh its just a necklace lol but intriguing story so far
Safa Khan chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Chewy chocolate chip cokies? Oh!

God that was interesting! Isn't Zach the tiger though? Or is its eye colour related to him in some other way P

That was really interesting - poor kitty XD

Was the cat rubbing against u influenced by April's recent rubbing obsessions? XD

_
Onigiri Momoko chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Hey~~ Nice to see you've updated! :D

This is a really nice chapter; very exciting with lots of action :D

Lemme guess, that tiger is Zach? XD The eye description gives it away XD

Good luck with continuing this story! :)
Safa Khan chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Nabila! You stupid! Why do you have to write such an interesting story and randomly stop! Arg I shouldn't have read this, now I'm going to have to force you to write more! NOW! XD
dreeachann chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
DAMN.

you HAD to end it now.

gosh.

well . you should update.

like before the week ends [like on thursday]

cause.

im moving.

and my computer.

is like not gonna be yeah/

i like this story ALOT. its merely really. intense.

i like intense :D

so update. now.. right now

Onigiri Momoko chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Oh my lol, being attacked twice in a day, how terrible is that XD

But yes :D Keep up the great work! I'm really excited to see what's next :D
maidengarnet chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Yeah, flying tackle (or at least an ATTEMPT at it) was not good plan. I mean really, does she know martial arts? I'm guessing know. Which means, you go get the cops, don't take em on yourself. Tiny females do not attack men by themselves without training - especially not supernatural ones. SHAME! Shame upon you! Please write more soon!
anne chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I think you put too many details into the story, and that slows the story down. I think this type of story, a "Fantasy/Action/Adventure," should be fast-paced, should have a lot of stuff happening and only a little of the descriptions. You seem to describe every little thing there is to describe.

Other than that, the story is good.