Reviews for Fulfillment
Onigiri Momoko chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Ah~ Sorry for my late review XD

Man! This is such an intense chapter! The plot is definitely getting more and more intriguing :D

But lol the "I don't drink" and "The two drinks are for me." XD XD

Keep up the awesome work! :D
ARAAA chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
This story has got me hooked.
fantasy-auqarius chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I like the flow of the words, and the clarity of expression from the First Person POV style! D It's a cute story! Woo! Mysterious necklace... *waves hands*
maidengarnet chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Well, I'm glad that she FINALLY told him off, although perhaps for something that wasn't exactly his fault. I can't wait to find out what the frick happened with the glowy-light-bursty-shadow-critter-attacking thingy. Please write more soon!
person chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I'm interested.
maidengarnet chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Well, she's a lot nicer then me, that's all I have to say. I would've kicked his ass if he had grabbed me like that. Knee to the groin, hand strike to the nose, and then whatever else I felt like until he was curled in a little ball on the ground. But, following him to a bar may be a good idea too . Can't wait to read what happens next!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hi~ I had you on my author alert list, and now I'm trying this story out :D

I'm quite enjoying it so far, for some reason, I was expecting a magical girl story or something (lol really, I don't know why myself)

But yeah~ Keep up the good work! I hope this can give you motivation to continue :D
22 | « Prev Page 1 2