Reviews for Waiting on the World
Uncle Rupert chapter 26 . 4/16/2010
let me just say i loved all your characters, even the bad guys. i loved the storyline and the way your character interacted with each other. i enjoyed the quotes and the random movie of music mentioned. all in all, a job very well done. ;p
Uncle Rupert chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
i liked the dillion boys family bonding time. it was cute. and noel and Ty on the beach with the fall was very cute. i can see her blushing from here ;p
Uncle Rupert chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
I think George is adorable, he reminds me of my puppy.

hee hee.

Hey! what wrong with the name theodore?
Uncle Rupert chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
His dad thinks he is gay *rolls on the floor laughing*

god i think any straight guy would die on the spot if their dad implied that. good chapter
Uncle Rupert chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
You know i think i like Emily. She is a bitch but no more then Noel really. Go bad guys!

And Noah is evil in this. evil. Noel would have never been that mean without his direction. see you can blame Noel all you want but if Noah hadn't suggested it, the best that would have happened was Emily would have snort green hair.

So i will be blaming Noah. ;p
Uncle Rupert chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
there so cute when they fight -insert awe-
Uncle Rupert chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
i love Chas. he is awesome. enough said.

And poet boy, thy steal my heart (yeah, i ain't so good with the poems.) don't you just want to squish him ;p

this was hilarous:

-"Well, just because you suffer I don't see why I should."

"The entire philosophy behind the Forty Hour Famine would beg to differ."-

cleaver and funny, how do you manage? ;p
Uncle Rupert chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
that had me giggling madly. good start
Dwindling Fire chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
WO i like Noel already :D
Daphne.Claire chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
this has to be one of the best stories i have ever read. i absolutely loved it.
Anonymousreader chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
im in love with this story... And im supposed to be sleeping now and my mates are gonna kill if they find out 'cause apparently if you have to stay late up is 'cause you're sneaked out of your house from your parents if your done that your colxD ill never get them.

or you could be on face or something like that,, just not reading.

And i love my friends and all, but they're so super-ficial thinking about looks before personality, which annoys the hell out of me 'cause i have friends beside who are so not atractive.. but just plainly awesome.

Btw my friends do know that i think this.;)

I love this story, though the scene where he says he hates her just doesn't do it for me. there should be bit more to the situation;b but besides that i looved it all :D

loove the complaining teenage girl;b
SoRightItsWrong chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
I love how you managed to make this extremely funny but so heartbreakingly sad. It's written so well and I love your development of the characters. There is not much I can tell you to revise, in fact I think it's quite near perfect. Can't wait to see more from you!

-Kat
Layla the fiend chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
XD That random insane kid is my new hero/best friend. I could not stop laughing.
fazzingaway chapter 26 . 3/28/2010
i just read your entire story in one sitting (it's five am now!) simply because i couldn't take my eyes off the screen. the story was beautifully written and i absolutely loved how real your characters came across and how well nicely their relationship developed. Kudos to you on an excellent job :)
renegade01 chapter 26 . 3/27/2010
awesome story.

tyler is a character who is memorable cos he's original yet still a jerk. i loved the way he spoke. ;)
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »