Reviews for Waiting on the World
toxic.fantasy chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
omg!

that was... uh... idk...

but like... i'm rather speechless but i want to let you know that i enjoyed the chapter immensely and i can't wait for the next one!
Circa 1993 chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
for some reason, i kept thinking "tyler is actually gay, and it's all going to come out). Until, (hopefully), i realised it was emily spreading the rumors! By the way, your style of writing is fantastic! Honestly, it really makes the story that more enjoyable!
happy ever afterxx chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
As if! You are so lucky that Obama gets sworn in on your birthday :) I'm okay though, I just found out that there's going to be an eclipse on mine :) I loved the update by the way, it was so sad when she released the video at the end :( More soon?
blushlush chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
i almost cried when i saw that this story was updated! i love this story. like, literal, would marry it if i could, kind of love. i love tyler. he's adorable, even with his problems. can't wait to read the next chapter!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
YAY! you updated! rock onn :)

I very much enjoyed this chapter.. but I forgot what the video was about.. I'ma refresh my memory by going back a few chappies.

Hope there's more to come! But don't stress yourself out, yeah?

We'll be waiting no matter, your beloved readers, I mean ; !
shutterbaby chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
Oh, the webs we weave.

I think your pacing has been fine so far. As the end of this part shows, stuff has definitely started happening. I feel like some authors skip altogether TOO much, like just writing some filler paragraphs that go along the lines of, "The weeks flew by, and I spent almost every day with him. We quickly got much closer..." Plus, a lot of this story is dialogue, which I think is fantastic because, as counterintuitive as it may be, it's really so much better for character development than describing the characters.

As for the characters themselves, I really do love them all. Timmy is great, and Chas and George are the best duo ever; I wish they had a Youtube channel. And I wish Emily would get be forced into the Peace Corps and shipped off to Rwanda. My favorite bits are when Durton (not Dillon the pickle-meister, DURTON) laughs. And of course there's him and Noel...oh how I wish they would actually become a couple. :)
goodbyemylover chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
amazing!

people can only be pushed so far before they have to defend themselves, and i'm glad noel's putting up the video. it doesn't make her selfish, she's defending herself and tyler... completely justified in my opinion. Emily make me want to jump into the screen and thrust the heel of my hand into her nose, thus pushing her nasal cavity up towards her brain rendering her dizzy/hurt/blind/ dead. i took one self defense class before i quit because i couldn't stand the graphic violent images they set up for us]

this story is AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME! and i did in fact let out a little whoop when i saw that you updated. keep it up girl pearl!
sakurakiss chapter 18 . 12/4/2008
Hey, I just wanted to say that I think your story is fantastic :)

It's very rare I come across an Australian one!

Great work and update soon!

Shannyn D
shutterbaby chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
Wow it has been an awfully long time since the start hasn't it?

I would be glad to see the romance part of the story pick up a bit because I haven't seen a ton of change. The hospital scene was less of a turning point than I thought it would be. The one thing I have noticed is how much more Durton - sorry, I'll just call him Tyler from now on - has been smiling. He laughed in the lobby before Noel dumped trash on him. He's smirked at Noel a couple times in this chapter and he smiled a bit in a few places. That's definitely an improvement that's much more significant than it reads on the surface.
beautiful.imperfection chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
I LOVED IT!

i am absolutely craving for more..

and Dillon is so.

friggin.

HOT!

WOO!

ahhaha they really should be getting it on soon (frowns)
Aqua Revolver chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
I'm so ready for the drama

I'm also Very Ready for the inevitable realisation of their feelings hahah!

Nice work so far!
stop-drop-and write chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
wow. This is amazingly good. Very realistic and great character development. Its also really funny in a sarcastic, witty, way. Please write more.
toxic.fantasy chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
i love oscar wilde too.

but i get my tongue twisted every time i try to pronounce his name right in a nonchalant manner (e.i. in a normal conversation)

but anyways, I am SO loving this fic!

i love your sarcasm.

rofl.
toxic.fantasy chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
i love jim sturgess.

rofl.
toxic.fantasy chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
holy crap! you're like my most favorite writer in the world right now!
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »