Reviews for Waiting on the World
N-K-W chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
SQUEEEE!
N-K-W chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Holy crap this made me laugh!
N-K-W chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Yay,character development!
N-K-W chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Ha. :)
N-K-W chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I love this idea. :)
dreeming chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
I usually review at the end of stories, but oh gosh, I need to know, is there really a Haagen Daas in Australia? Oh, do enlighten me please!

That being said, I'm absolutely stuck in your story. It's brilliant I tell you, you're brilliant. XD
may321 chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
this was an amazing story! i loved every moment!

I really appreciated it being set in Australia (my home)!
milknhoney1230 chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
One word: Amazing. :)
frouwe chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
I really liked this. It was funny without being superficial and the characters were great. After reading the last chapter, I felt that the prologue was out of place, until I read the epilogue, which somehow gave closure to that. Both of them worked practically as a separate entity to the story, but they fit together. And the message - I love it, because it's not what I expecting and I personally find it relaxing.

Also, I'm convinced that you are my music-taste soulmate :)
kokode chapter 26 . 12/15/2011
I actually felt that giant virtual hug :p And now I will profess my undying love to you. Just kidding xD But I love your story, and you gave so many memorable quotes. They may not exactly describe how I live my life, but they're close enough :)) Oh, and I love Timmy. Can I have him? :D
RuKiA-sAmA chapter 26 . 12/9/2011
Awesome story!
PervEcToy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So beautiful, so inspiring...the prologue. Like a wake up call, promising giddy possibilities that can be found in life.
blythely chapter 26 . 10/30/2011
this is one of the best stories i've ever read. it reminds me a bit of 'looking for alibrandi', by melina marchetta, in that coming-of-age sort of way. not just romance but about growing up.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 26 . 9/24/2011
i've just finished reading this in one go, and i really, really liked it. your way of writing just drew me in.

i must say that i loved the twist of seeing it through emily's perspection, i would have just seen her as completely evil if you hadn't written about how she felt. and i did NOT like the fact that noel told em about noah liking her when she knew she liked tyler!

i myself, am kind of unforgiving, i don't trust other people easily, one strike and you're out is how i go about it, so i didn't really see that as a fault of noel's, but it really is. i'm glad she forgave her mother, i know i wouldn't have.

i must admit i actually thought that tyler was gay for a while, i was wondering whom his secret boyfriend was xD he just seemed so dodgy and with everyone knowing something about him and not telling noel about it..well i'm all for slash, but i'm glad he wasn't gay and that they ended up together, i think they'll be good for each other )

susan and the condoms were hilarious! i can't even imagine how embarrasing that must have been..

thank you very much for posting this story, it made my day D
Hannytanny chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
I think your story was brilliant! It's intriguing, and is original! Tyler sorts of reminds me of chuck. Noel and Tyler's relationship has a lot of imperfections, but is bittersweet. I laughed out loud a few times, and I found myself pulled into the story, and Noel's strong curious personality. I really liked Noel as a character, I didn't think she was been too bratty, she just liked to help others - whether they wanted it or not, was a different matter.

I think this novel is a masterpiece, and hey - you should definitely send this to a literally agent, could be the next best selling novel!

D