Reviews for Butterface and Everything Else
keep.me.a.secret chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
ummm... this was completely unrealistic. i applaud your goal to write a story out of the normal cliche, but really, i grew up without my mother and i still know how to wash my hair. first of all, no kid would know that they are overly gross and not try to change it. she wants friends, right? so her character should be more interested in changing. and maybe the story would have been more realistic if she found a friend that helped her clean up so she could look nice and Bret wouldn't get teased. i get that the whole point of this story is to say that appearances don't matter, and i agree that they shouldn't, but they do. so i find this story to be too far fetched. also, could you please show the time stamp between ch. 3 and ch. 4. i like that you wrote a few short chapters, it makes for a thorough but light read, which can be just the perfect amount sometimes.
fatboy77 chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
I'm a little confused... was he under some kind of spell or something? Not cos he got with an ugly girl, but cos it was like he couldn't actually see her for what she was, like he couldn't even smell her or anything. I mean everyone has different things that they are attracted to, but not that much. And when he lost the game like that, it just made it seem like they shouldn't be together, like the universe was out of whack and she was bad for him... is that what you were going for? Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the story, I'm just really curious...
FLIPPER66 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
COME ON THE GAME WAS OVER NOT THE STORY U DOPE THERES MORE TO THIS STORY AND YOU KNOW IT LOL SO WRITE IT AS A SEQUAL IF U MUST BUT WRITE IT.
abbielynn chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very good story! I enjoyed it a great deal. Love the descriptive word usage. I want to see more stories EJ :)
ThePhantomQueen chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
I liked, the ending was a tad abrubt and I still don't really get WHY Brett liked her but it was good, I liked it. :D
ThePhantomQueen chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Definately a story to watch...though I do have one thing...is this going to be a whole "make-over" story? Cuz if it is...meh I think it'd be a bit to cliched but hey...its your story. I like though.
Squidy chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Hm...sounds a little cliche right now; the classic "popular boy meets ugly outcast" romance. Your writing style is great though, the imagery is seriously amazing. I can definitely see the humor in your writing as well. Keep going! :D