Reviews for Cliche To The Fifth Degree
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Hii!
So I am pretty new to this page but I have a fanfiction account. Being new and all I obviously missed getting to read your story which is quite maddening. I have tried to read many stories which have been removed because of plagiarism and its getting on my nerves. I don't even know if you still check for reviews but I thought I might as well leave you one since the little things you have left I loved. Still I sometimes get a bit lost due to the fact that I don't know the whole story to Cliche To The Fifth Degree. I have to tell you that the title was very captivating and it caught my attention and the first line of the first chapter just screamed at me that was going to be a great story. I am seriously sorry that I can't read more and I hope you do publish your story soon. You can count me in as a fan. I am not sure yet if I should make an account on fictionpress or not. I am definitely angry at the people out there who plagiarize because I can never get to read (or finish reading) stories that seem so good and it is getting EXTREMELY annoying. I really reallly REALLY hope I can someday get to read your story! I really do (just if it isn't clear enough haha)
Best of lucks with publishing, I hope it works out because this story deserves it an because I friggin want to read it!
Zoe M chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Hey! May I read "Cliche to the Fifth Degree" in your myspace blog? I can't view it though, but how will I? I really love this story. Please reply, ASAP. Lots of love from your fan, Zoe M.
Nami98 chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAT! i mean, i understand that whole plagarism thing, but dont put your stories down :(

PLEASE? THERE TOO AWESOME Dx
Amanda S chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
Long time, no talk. I'm extremely sorry to hear about someone taking your story. Just so you know...It's not me. I know that is random but I figure It's hard to trust people. Anyway, I'm sorry about what happened but I applaud you for taking a stand. I look forward to reading more of CTTFD and i hope you get the chance to publish it under your terms without the fear of it being stolen. So, Congrats on finding a solution and i hope you'll allow me to enjoy you work. Peace and good luck in the future. Amazing stories come from Amazing minds, You rock:D

-Amanda S
all4hydration chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
o...
shy green rock chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Uhm I have been an avid reader of yours for a while and I can't believe someone tried to steal your story! Also I am sorry that I haven't been able to review or anything, it's just that college is hard these days lol so I haven't had time to read any stories...how will I be able to continue reading your story?
DareSapere chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wellp, i was gonna read the story, but its no fun when there arent full chapters.
EverythingWeHad chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
JULES.

This is so upsetting. D:!

I cannot read this story anymore, then. :[

I don't have MySpace. :O!

Bah. ._.
Amanda S chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
well i must say it is sad to hear that i won't be seeing full chapters of CTTFD but "little snippets" as you say sound just as good. it will keep me satisfied. and a trailer for CTTFD sounds interesting and i'm so going to check it out right now. I like the blog idea and hope you will be successful with it. I heard about someone plagarizing Stuck in a Bathroom with you

and i do find that annoyingly cruel that that heppened to you. I'm sorry it had to happen but i do appreciate you keeping on one good story. Hope things turn out for the best and please do keep me posted for upcoming chapters as you always do.

from a faithful reader,

Amanda
LorriBetha chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
Hey there! Thank the lord you aren't completely giving up, I think I would've died! I've just set up a MySpace account so I'll add you on there. I'll also message you with that account so you know how I am :p See you soon!

(And whats happening with StuckInABathroomWithYou, you aren't going to take that one down are you?
ShrimpoJewels chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
I sent a request :-) I'm glad you're still posting somewhere
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
i like the snippet idea. it would keep everybody on their toes but i also like the myspace thing as well. What ever floats your boat ill be happy aslong as i can read. ill be hapy
sleepies chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
your welcome. and that's a great idea. you should totally do the myspace thing. here's mine so you can add me if you make one: /little_annie_cutie

you have a facebook? if so add me at: # ?id15809409&refprofile

( and sorry that my reply was so late. had to cram in all my saturday school hw. D and if they steal your story again, let's meet up and kick their asses for violating the laws. ;) first we could dump a basket over their heads then beat their heads with a stick the old fashioned way. next, make them do those wind surfing things when they're attached to our boat, then start the engine at full speed and laugh our asses off when they trip and land face first into the water. _ heh hehs i'm so violent 'n evil. ;)
LorriBetha chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
The blog thing sounds like a good idea, and I'm so glad that you aren't going to totally give up on your stories, because they really are great! Hope you'll find a resolution soon!
C. Regeling chapter 16 . 3/27/2009
I hate that you're getting rid of this, because i really enjoyed reading it. But I do have to say, good luck with finishing it and getting it published.
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »