Reviews for Places I Thought I Would Never Go
bunny.one.three chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow. This is so, wow. Sad thing is, I can relate to some of the things mentioned there. Good job in writing this. Oh and I also swear I am not a cutter. It looks painful. XD
MzEatsaLot chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow, powerful, it made me appreciate what I have while also questioning myself at the time. Good job.
Mynmsths chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great job I'd hate to be that person... I mean I can't imagine how bad your life has to suck to resort to physically harming yourself... but anyways loved the story...
xxoh-the-possibilitiesxx chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oo, that was asd. But very well written.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This has a lot of raw emotion in it and I know a lot of people can relate to this. That's what's so upsetting about this piece, that so many people feel like this. Its terrible when people can't see how much they're worth. No one in this world is worthless, and I wish more people could see that. Nice job with this piece.

Thanks for the review (sorry it took me forever to return) ]
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
(just for the record, I agree with you. I ALWAYS review everything I have read, every single chapter. If I cared enough to get through it, I will no doubt have something to say)

That being said, (haha) I was struck by this. It's is a very different POV than most people write from, it's got a different voice. I don't quite feel like I'm in her head, but I also still feel like I know her very well. It's interesting the way you have managed this, and the delicate way you have handled the intensity of these thoughts and emotions. None of it feels fake or contrive, and no I am not laughing or calling you a crybaby. XD. The ending was very abrupt and unexpected, but somehow still completely satisfying.

oh! My favorite lines:

Most days I wonder if it would be a relief if she actually struck me. I mean that would be a crime. Her words can’t be judged as an offense and be proven to hurt, despite all the tears I have cried. I feel guilty about feeling bad because of what comes out of her mouth.

That is so true. I have felt it and bled it many times. And now that this has been a massively long review (oops, sry), I'll say adieu. (added 2 faves)

Much Love,

K's Moonshadow
Starapollo1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Woah, good job, it's all so.. ture, I feel lke I can relate. Good job!
TragicDreams chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love the line "In reality, I was attempting to put a stand still on the liquid emotion, wanting to rain from my eyes." I love the way you descibe this feeling. It's true though. It was nicely written and I like all the unanswered questions and also that it was personal. It's hard sometimes, especialy being a teenaged girl but you need to realize that there is hope.
PandaPanda chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was a very strong piece, and it was quite emotional. It gave me chills actually.
DELETEMEBITCH chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow, this displays an excellent protrayal of emotion, there are quite a number of people who all sympathise with what you are saying, and I can honestly say that I am one of them. I see the number of reviews people have given this small piece, and no doubt they sympathise with you.

There is nothing I can say that can be found elsewhere in the reviews of other people. I could point out all the similiarities in feelings we have, but that would be pointless.

Sometimes you just need to write down things to get them out, I have a few pieces similar to this writen out and tucked away, perhaps I will find the courage you have and post them so I can share the remorse with others.

Keep on writing, it can set you free.

- allison
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Words hurt more than a punch.
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow. I see 51 reviews...and probably what I have to say can be found somewhere amongst those 51 already, but...this is a common enough feeling for me.

Um, yeah, that was it. I just empathize. I could point out everything of mine that feels like you do, but there's not much of a point in that.

Thank you for posting this. Sometimes it helps to get it out.

Keep on writing.

- Des
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Honestly and truthfully, I have felt the feelings you describe in this piece. I felt like posting something like this on the site, but never really wanted to.

Spirit Tigress

ps. Sorry for taking so long to review. Been trying to finish Celestian Tales:DR.
MyDashboardConfessional chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This was absolutely beautiful. It was like I was inside of your head. God, your way with words is amazing. I don't think it could ever be rewritten. Thanks for sharing...
nomadsland chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Haunting. Haunting in the sense that I've been down that road and know what it's like. You portrayed it perfectly. Aside from a few grammatical errors (I know, I know, I read your profile, but I can't help my nitpicking) I can see that you have a lot of potential. Keep on writing!
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »