Reviews for Winter Storms
Navaura chapter 15 . 3/2/2009
The story is absolutely great. The characters have great flare, the plots too awesome and I love everything about it. It's so fresh and new to me, especially when compared to the stereotypical crap they post on Fictionpress now adays. As I said before, it's original. Originality is my flavor, my spice of life.
Navaura chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
ha, ha, I must say that I am quite pleased that they got close, but didn't do anything yet. Awesome, totally. Anyhow. I love Winter, he's so adorably, absolutely a heart taker. He's got my heart. I love his passion and intensity and everything about his character. The scene where he grabbed Rayne and pushed him up against a wall in Yoko's room, was absolutely eyes were widened with surprise. I really didn't expect him to do that. I am loving this story. It's magnifico!

Anyhow, thanks for posting it, it's great.

original and different in it's way. I notice that all the doors in the story are a certain color. I have my guess as to why, because behind every door lies a personality of families, right? Plus, it depicts the characters too. My favorite color is green and the reason why? It's full of life, nature and it's serene in it's own since while being lively.
Navaura chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Are you serious? This was absolutely fantastic! I loved Rayne's interaction with his mother. He needs to have someone to love him, it's a given rule. There must be someone to love anyone who is treated horribly. That's how they get to it. I understand Rayne. I used to be like the poor kid. I know what it feels like to be scared to care about someone. He's cool. I think my favorite person is Aedan Winter. He's absolutely astounding and he's so possessive. I just love him.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 19 . 3/1/2009
Love the story! So cute...But you haven't updated in so long!

Alright, so who is Keane in love with? I'm assuming you aren't an advocate of incest, so that crosses out Aedan, Daisuke, and the rest of his family. It's obviously not Rayne...You never mention gender, so it could be female or male...I'm going between LP or Chlo. (Because I love them so much!)

Anyway, is it just me or has Rayne been missing too much school? Is he not worried about his grades, his future and the risk of him becoming a hobo! Or have you just been leaving school out of the story? If so, does he still get beat up?

I think that the story is slightly veering off the course that I thought it was taking, but...meh. That's just my lowly opinions. It's your story!

Update soon!
Navaura chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
HMMN. Rayne obviously have some self esteem issues. He's too selfish to let anyone in. He's also scared of being exposed. Of what? He's afraid to be loved? I understand him. That's how I was when I met my bestfriend I just wanted to be left alone. That's how I know what he's going through.
Navaura chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
So you're french huh? That explains why your work is great. I tend to enjoy the way europeans write over the way we americans write anyhow. You're great. I think the sentence describing who Rayne is at home was a bit overly dramatic in description. I thought, it took a whole paragraph to say what she said in the last sentence. Interesting. Anyhow. I admire your writing style and honestly, it's easier for me to understand than the way us americans write when we use huge words. Atleast I grasp the meaning when you write. It's very hard for me to interpret what's in our text books sometimes, cause it really doesn't make sense. Too many words that don't belong. Me? I have an extensive vocabulary, but my bestfriend told me to keep it simple cause the big words give her headaches. So, honestly, I understand what you're saying in the story.

Hmmn. Off to the next chapter I go.
Navaura chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
bravo, bravo. Rayne Hemett? Beautiful name. I love the way you write. It's so beautiful and easy to read. It draws you in. This is funny too. I can't believe Rayne told Aedan that he tripped over his cat and fell down the stairs. Does he even have a cat? That's funny. Another part I love when you talk about the drama people.

"The sweet emo kids with their smiles stifled beneath dramatic makeup and their creativity drowned in beautifully pathetic poetry."

That's so great. Creative forreal. I'm starting on the next chapter now.
Vilde D chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
It is exactly 4 am, which means that winter storms has been keeping me up for way too long when I need to wake up insanely early tomorrow.. er, today, whatever.. This is my first time reviewing on fp, I just had to take advantage of your oneshot offer *eyes sparkling with disturbing force* It is quite obviuos that LP is the 'object of Keanes affection'. (if lp isn't the one, then fuck me I just pwnd myself but who cares) I would like a oneshot with aedan and rayne, a fork, ice cream and LEMONS, please :) Or another chapter, if you want..

Kthnxbye, love all your stories, bubbles and this one in particular
Koneko Otome chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
This is a pretty awesome story and it's pretty well-written!

Chiyoko's so adorable and for some odd reason I think Keane like Sable. I know, I'M A FREAK!
Isidris Gry chapter 19 . 1/21/2009
I've been reading your story on my PSP while watching our puppy in the kitchen, so I haven't reviewed your wonderful story yet (typing on the PSP is such a pain). So here's a super long review for ya:

i just love the wholet thing to pieces. the characters are so well-rounded and believable, and I enjoy all of them, except for maybe Sable because he kinda gets on my nerves. They're all interesting and I love reading all their interactions and how close they all are. Rayne is adorable in his cluelessness but I wish I knew what he looked like. Aedan described him as 'elfin' so I have him pictured with longish blonde or light brown hair right now. Oh, the descriptions are great. I really like how you take the time to describe what everyone looks like, what they're wearing, and what their house looks like. It gives you another look into these people's lives,
Kayla chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Rayne is such an interesting person with his whole system of lines and acting. I really like Winter not following his rules and trying to be friends with Rayne:)
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh cute! I dig this begining, with all the detail and cute characters.
youarehere chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
smhgdfjksfg

gahh, write more
Ryushinoreza Naosegawa chapter 19 . 1/11/2009
WTF...! where's the next chapters!..oh..but I love it! it was so damn kawaii...! I love shounen-ai...! and I like to post a comment about Loveless...you know I like it very much...! and your right about Soubi-kun, he's hot...!and Ritsuka too...he's kawaii..well Im waiting for the next..

...Ja mata...! and oh..wait Im greatful that you've mentioned OHHC and Death Note in your story...'coz I love them both...! they are Two of my fave's...hehehe...

...Sayonara...!",
chanilow chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Rayne hasn't been beaten up in a while, huh.

Not that I am advocating violence against fictional characters!

Thanks for a great read, please update soon!
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »