Reviews for Winter Storms
Cattness chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I cant help but already be in love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
hotness at the end. I want to be popular unpopular
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Oh my god I've become completely obsessed. The smirks and the characters and threats and...O0O I'm blowing up in amusement and respect. I guess it'd be adorable if keane loved Sable. I mean come on the dude's fucking awesome. Love ya for making him
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
You satisfied me. My hunger of awesomeness has been fulfilled with Sable. Where do you come up with those great comebacks
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Love it! SJ rocks
ladyfortune chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Just finished chapter 1 and I'm hooked. Thanks for writing this :)
firefox vixen chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
awesome!
whisperypath chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
it's been 4 years since the last update...and as unlikely as it is that you'll continue...please if you have the time or interest...please continue D:
Really really reaaaaally love this story
FilleInsomniaque229 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, so hot guy isn't used to this skinny kid who covers bruised walking away from him, and sadi skinny pile of bones isn't used to anyone caring. Okay. I LOVE IT so far! I looked, and saw that it hasn't been updated since 2008! Fuck The What, Man! .WHAT.
Anais Goldfish chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
It seems as though you haven't updated in a while, but I'll put my faith in you regardless and Alert your story. It's fucking brilliant, you do realize that don't you? I just want to ravish all the characters in this lovely little story you have set out for us :D
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
OH MY GOSH I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! :D You are so amazing at writing! Rayne is so sweet and I just love Aedan. I'm so intrigued to know what's up with Keane!

You're writing style is amazing, you've written this absolutely beautifully! Please update soon! :D
vipera.422 chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
I think Rayne is one of the most hilarious characters I've ever come across. I mean, his reactions are sometimes so bizarre (for example, his reaction to the kiss on his cheek) that I can only scratch my head in confusion.

And he was so shocked when he found out Aedan was gay. Seriously, is he that dense?

Great story! I just hope you didn't abandon it because I'm really curious about what happens next.
RelapseWarrior chapter 19 . 4/16/2012
"It's either Lovepeace or Jeremy" I say with confidence, and just a tiney weeny bit of doubt. (Sable?)

Mm I was sort of disappointed with the lack of Rayne/Winter action but since this isn't one of those stories that's completely lost without the main characters being all over each other I got over it pretty quickly.
RelapseWarrior chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Seimi was so in love with Ritsuka. XD and I know I should say somthing about the chapter or whatever... But... That's really all I have at the moment. This story makes me giggle.

Enough said.
RelapseWarrior chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
How you manage to make that fact that Rayne likes Winter perfectly obvious from a 1st person pov, yet still have him blissfully unaware is beyond me. You get cookies for this one.
568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »