Reviews for Winter Storms
RelapseWarrior chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Is it too early to say I love you?

I am having my mind blown, repetitively and without mercy, by the background you so skillfully painted with your alliterations. So, yes, I will most likely my math final tomorrow because I will stay up all night reading this, but I can say with confidence that it will be worth it. Keep up the good work ;)
MJC chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Nooooooooooo! It can't just be left here, it needs to be finished! I think I might die if it isn't...well maybe I'm over-reacting, but I'll still be really sad and empty if I don't get to know the end :p
cantthinkofone chapter 19 . 3/14/2012
BABY COME BACK!
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
I promised I wouldn't review until the end but

*VERY RELIEVED SIGH*

All of my hate/frustration has disintegrated with rayne eith those last words XD

...for now ;)
heyitsstupidme chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
ohmygod i LUV this story pleazz i definetely need more

hope things work out for keane i happen to like him a lot (like your author's comments by the way) 3
HelloBilby chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
Hey, just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE this story and all the people in it. I love LP, Chiyoko and Daisuke most, but I love them all. Whenever I read this story I start smiling, and I always finish each chapter with a massive grin on my face. I seriously love this story.
Kitkatssie chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
This hasn't been updated in so long. ;-;...I hope you start this up again soon!...as for who Keane's in love with...would I be completely off the mark by saying Daisuke?
SweetScarlett97 chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
You haven't wrote in a really long time. :( This is really good, and I know you won't continue, but I still really want you to- it's kind of rude to just stop, you know? No notice or anything (that I know of). I hope you decide to write more, because this is good. It's also very rare that a fictionpress fic gets this much reviews/views. This is very nicely written. Thank you for sharing it with everyone. _

-Nic
meow-meow-the-unicorn chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
i love your story so far even though it is a bit uncomfortable to read since my name is rain.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
I feel sad for Rayne. He can't even tell when someone likes him.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Pushy people are fun! So are stubborn people...and when you put them together you get hilarity.

Like the story! :)
Kitty chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
KAWIIIIIII! SSSOOOOOO CUTE! :)
anonymous chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Okay, scratch what I said in my last review about his personality being almost exactly like mine, his thinks in poetry that makes me think that he is kind of out of it about 50 times more than I do. But I still love this story alot.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I wish that someone had decided to stand up for me against bullies when I was growing up. While I didn't have to deal with the physical harrassment, the mental and emotional was significantly worse, since I have an extremely high tolerance for pain and I just don't care about it. But I lived through the whole 'suck it up and hide it from everyone, take it like the strong woman that you will one day be and don't ever change' attitude, and I suppose I still am. Anyway, the point that I am trying to make is that you captured a bullying victims secret dream-the one hidden so deep within themselves that they are not usually aware of it themselves and yet still hope for in their dreams-and I truly appreciate that you have written about the life of some one whose personality so far seems to be so like mine that it's almost as if he is the male version of me. I hope that you will continue this story until the very end.
mmm donut seeds chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
((For the record, that is my real screen name, I'm just too lazy to sign in.))

It's rather unfortunate that you've abandoned this story (at least, I'm assuming that you've abandoned it as you haven't updated in close to three years) because I rather liked it.

And for the record, Keane is totally in love with just never realized it before, and I know that at the Lakes (I'm not sure whether that's the name of the family that owns the property or if they're actually going to a lake, so I'll just assume that it's the latter) everyone is going to become mysteriously busy and Keane will talk Rayne into boating because... because the powers that be will command him/them and during this excursion he'll decide (pardon my language) f*ck it, I'm going to do what I want, and keep rowing until they reach the other side of the lake where he'll run away with Rayne and they'll live happily ever after. Because that's just the way these things work.

And I'd just love to see you try and lobotomize my brain through the computer. ((Looks proud of self))
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »