Reviews for Winter Storms
Apiavva chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I like your story so far...it makes me smile...aeden is great I just want to hug him...you should continue the way you are going. Aeden will make him all better...I hope
effay chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Hii,

It's me, yet again. LAWL.

Thanks so much for the dedication! I've never had a chapter dedicated to me before...I feel all bubbly and warm inside now. Not to mention I have this huge, inane grin on my face. xD I loved this chapter! I thought it was incredibly cute and sweet and...full of wowness. Hehe.

Chiyoko sounds like a very fun, bubbly character and I can't wait to read more about her. I love her sense of style. P Although I haven't read much about her, I would like to say that Chiyoko sounds like the kind of girl I would've loved to have as a friend.

Aedan...do you want to get me started? LAWL. Aedan Winter - awesome name. Usually, I find it easy to read stories where the characters have been given good names. I don't know if it's just me but a character with a good name really makes the story better in my opinion. And Aedan Winter is a great name, I seriously love it. Heh. Now, onto the actual character. I can sum it up in two words: Prince Charming. That's all I can say. He's so adorably protective and NICE...meh, it makes me want something like that. Damn Rayne! Hehe, only kidding. I love the little guy.

Rayne is a very interesting character (and yet another great name, Rayne Hemett). I have never come across a story where the person who is abused doesn't just wail about why he's abused/hated but instead, accepts it like accepting a gift except maybe not so...um, joyously. If you get that...O.O He acts like it's a normal occurence, like it's nothing out of the ordinary. And I have to say, AMAZING. Because, not only is it different but it's fresh too and I think it's about high time someone did something uncliche and untraditional. It's something new and I love it. Aw, and even though Rayne is being an idiot (and a cute one at that, xD) he's such a lost little boy at heart that just makes me want to glomp him. P

I happen to love the way Rayne references the things that happen to movies, acting, drama and scripts.

And I know this is weird but on some level, I feel like I can really relate to Rayne. I mean, knowing what it's like and having the same thing happen over and over again...I guess it kind of would make you feel like a play where everything is rehearsed and everyone basically knows what to do. And despite being a stubborn idiot, I can understand why he's so reluctant to accept help though. After living so long without it and with the feeling that people who get close seem to only have one thing in mind: to hurt him since that's what everyone does in the end...jeez, I feel like I really know Rayne. Like he's a real person that I know. D

Bleh, I think I'm going to stop. Sorry, I'm rambling again. . Sorry again if none of this is making any sense to you or is getting all messy. It's hard for me to put thoughts across, therefore, why I barely review.

Anyway, I guess all I really want to say is that I love this story. The plotline and characters are fresh, new and different. Your writing style is amazing. In the way you write, it makes me feel like I can really relate to it. Like, for example, the Unpopular Popular etc. I can see that, in fact, it's a sort of hierarchy my own school follows...um, kind of. Eheh.

All I can say: I love this story.

]
Hegge chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
love this chapter to.

Chiyoko sound amusing
relapse into change chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
i really love this story

it's just awesome :]
Amandine chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
after reading so much english stories,i can't help wondering why high school kids victim of bullies can't open their mouth to tell what's happening,why they're not asking for help. maybe it's because i've a strong personality but i don't understand this "acceptance" of their conditions. i think i'm open-minded but i don't understand people who just bear with this 're making me mad.

i'm not talking about abuse women,it's another story cause the love they have for their men is one of the reason it's difficult for them to escape this abuse.

anyway,i'm just ranting here but it's not against you.

I love Winter! he so caring and prince charmant like. I like how you use word or actions that give him this chivalrous aura: "he is under my protection","and quite literally swept me of my feet."

anyway,still a good you next update :-)
Hegge chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
still like the story and the characters.
butterfly17000 chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Hello, wow this story is really incredible, you've held my attention pretty much right from the first chapter, gah, I'm looking forward to more. Hope you update soon. _
starryeyedd chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
You're pretty lucky. I probably only review stories two or three times a year. Which really goes to show how much I'm enjoying this story so far. ) I hope you continue this, especially rather frequently. I look forward very very much to the next chapter. D
Hegge chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I love your characters.

They are real, and not just paper thinn scetches.

Rayne sound like somone trying to disepair, and Aedan sound like

hi is actualy more than just a boring fairutale prince
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I like the story a lot. It's sweet and has characters I barely know, but am already beginning to be fond of. Rayne is kinda sweet in an almost abstract way, and Aedan sounds pretty hot as well as a nice guy, so, I'll be checking up on this story, anyways, update soon please hun!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Howling Cat chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love this story already.

Your attention to detail is incredible, and I love how by the fourth paragraph I felt like I was there with Rayne (who is adorable.)

Normally this kind of plot would be overdone, but you've taken it and made it new.

Great job! Can't wait for the second chapter.
MmmKayy chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is a very good start to a story. I like Rayne's thought process. The way all of his actions are planned out as if a movie in his head. I also enjoyed your paragraph about Popular Popular and Unpopular popular.

My only problem was that some of your sentences were very long. Like a few sentences in your larger paragraphs could have been dissected, rearranged and made into two or three that, it was a good chapter, so please do update soon.

Until later.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Awesome. Please write more soon? Please?
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38