Reviews for Winter Storms
TheWorldOfLove chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Rayne's hug was cute! 3
TheWorldOfLove chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
ROFL. Aedan's family is kind of..weird but loving at the same time!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Aedan rocks! Rayne is weird but cute!~ I love how Aedan catches him _ This sounds like it should've been an anime!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I like Aedan! Great story! Moving onto chapter 2..
Springerlight chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
I really want to be able to read more of this story!

Rayne keeps drawing my attention because he's so weird...(In a purely awesome way!)

If you ever pick this up I'll be one of the first to jump back into the fray~

(is that right?)
HugAZombie chapter 19 . 5/9/2011
From the looks of things, this hasn't been updated for about a year, but I really enjoyed it and look forward to more if you ever do take this story back up again :)
cringeynostalgia chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
I love this story to pieces, so I really hope you plan on finishing it some day :) Every one of the characters is original and engaging, and all of them together remind me of how my friends and I are. I'll be awaiting another chapter!
Superior Saturday chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
*sigh* Considering you last updated this fic like, three years ago, I doubt that this will get us any further, but i really do love this fic. I love your style of writing, and I love how you describe things. Rayne is probably the most interesting character that i have ever met, how he views his life as though it were a play, complete with script, characters, plot, setting, and the works. I was kind of annoyed that he never got the idea to just spill what he thought, and how he kind of stayed static throughout the story. I think that as he opens up to Aeden that the way he thinks should subtly change as well, after all, you narrated it in third person. However, this is a very good fic, and I feel like I've stumbled upon a diamond in the rough with this one. And perhaps this will contribute to the effort to get you to update, because it has been a long time.

Hope you listened,

Superior Saturday, the Prince of the Stars.
peachpie1200 chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
WA This is story is so good. You dont even know. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW (sorry ive been watching too much dane cook). ANYWAY. Rayne is like this buddle of Kawai-ness. *nods*. I LIE NOT. All you're characters are just so cool and original. I cant wait to see where you're going to take this story next. If you'd like a more detailed review let meh know.

PEACE OUT!
bambiheartlock chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I am the fave and run type. That's me, yup! BUT, I really am trying to get into the habit of reviewing! Like you care. I like your story! Yup! The world needs more slash/shonen-ai/yaoi/BL/wtf! More!
RogueViolet chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I love Rayne's character he is so cute! And I love the diversity of the characters they are all so different and unique but so close to each other. I can't think of anything else to explain my love for this story. So, thank you for sharing it on Fpress. I would love to read the next chapter, but no pressure. I understand if you have writers block or can't continue for some other reason. Ok I'm done rambling. ;)
cgw8 chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
I want Keane to be in love with LP.

But seriously, you could at least tell us the gender! There are so many characters.

D:

Also, I don't know if this story is still going on (I haven't looked at your profile or anything) but it better be.

D:
Deewhan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
What an enjoyable read held my interest right through. I just love your characters and the way that you use various situations and take time to develop their various personalities. So quirky and different and at the same time human, makes them easy to love, if not to relate to. Love your writing style, you let your characters pace themselves which I believe is very important and the attention to detail is admirable. Anyways you get the idea ( as I could go on and on...;-) lol.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
i reread this and was like what the hell is wrong wit me why didnt i leave a review! any hoo i absolutly love this story i cant wait for an update. i totally think keane is in love with either sable lp and if hes straight then chiyoko. i was tempted to say dae but then i was like nah. anywho cant wait for the next installment!
Mythisea chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
Really enjoying this story (: I'd attempt to do a real review if I weren't so tired, but basically all I can get through my brain and down to my fingers right now is that this story win. Even if you haven't done an update in years, I figured I'd still review. Just because.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »