Reviews for Lucy and Eivind A Close Existence
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Owch, I can't imagine the pain of having everyone, including your family, side with this awful person over you. It's great to hear the motivation for your story, however sad it may be, and I hope writing it helps you deal with the pain other people caused you.
lymli chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow, the last lines: "and I knew what I wanted to call the story, call my name"

surprised me.

I think, it's ugly when someone makes fun of you, specially if it supposed to be your friend.

I like this 'cause everybody could relate to this, it's honest by the way.
rouquinamour chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
so sad :( I felt really bad for everyone who was put in that situation... I never want to make fun of anyone ever again! I love the "call my name" repetition, and how this has to do with your story; very cool :)
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
In some parts, I really felt like the way you do - was taunted and out-of-place most of the time. And you made me cry too!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I feel smart. Right there in the summery "This explains why my story is called 'Call My Name'." Oh well. This one actually explains it.

I can't figure out who the person was talking to...at fist I thought it might have been a mirror, but the it went litteral. I think the whole thing was amazingly written, really I admire how well you can get emotions onto paper.) Excellent work.

As always.)

Smiles for you!

Danielle)
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
wow. that is just so... wow.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This made me even respect you more than I already did. In a great way, you write everything off. I love your story, you know that, but now I even love it more, because I know now why you wrote it. Amazing, Eivind! Can't wait for the next thing you write! Love, jojoba-music-girl
sweets555 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Such a sad story, but beautifully written. the format is good as well, but there were some little things i wouldve change, but thats just my opinion.

great job! hope to see more from you soon!

sweets5