Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
coalhouse chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Wow. I am positively in love with this story.

I've always wanted to go to Disney land. Now I'm thinking twice about that. The line ups are a bitch, anyway.

But I really do love this. I wonder who Pete is, though. Update soon!
love-heals88 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
This is a great story! Please continue it! It is so original and entertaining! I had a friend who was a dancer at Disneyland so I've heard all his horror stories and it makes your story all the more hilarious! Continue soon!
Silencia chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
aw, I wanna read more! hehehe, I like it, Pete seems like the kind of jerk who helps the main character the most... or I have too big of an imagination... oh well!

Grtz Silencia
Blank89901 chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Aw...poor Lucy! I love Pete already. Update SOON.
A Little Bitter chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Ah, good, you won't give up on it.

Right, i will put you on author's alert so i will know what you will be doing in the story... okay, that sounded stalkerish. Try to ignore that bit!
A Little Bitter chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
God, i have been scowering fictionpress for so long to find stories that weren't all abouth the 'i'm so in love with my older brother's yummy best friend even though we totally hate each other' stories and i finally came across your wonderful fic.

Hello originality!
Angel of Ink chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Wow. That has to be the fastest rewrite in history- three chapters and you're already dissatisfied? I sense a perfectionist...

Well, whatev. Just write fast, yeah? :)
NoieD chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Thanks for reassuring us. You made a great start, so I'm happy you're going to polish it up a little!
peachouette chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
I'm glad you're editing it to make it even better, and I hope you get finished with it quickly because I'm hooked! I said this before and I'm just going to reiterate. I have experience with the job, and if you ever need any help, or maybe even any stories, those I have in volumes. So just shoot me a PM if you need anything. :)
1overE chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Don't give up!
Kohlomere chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Hey,

Okey-Dokey! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat!

Peace,

E.
Kohlomere chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Hey!

This is wild; why haven't you updated it lately?

I want to know what happens!

Please don't leave me hanging,

E.
1overE chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Do not strangle... do not strangle... This is rather lovely. I'd love to see more of it.

-Biohazard
Angel of Ink chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
I like it... when are you going to update?
Terras1fan chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
In my haste, I can only leave you with it wasn't too soon to be caught cheating in the story and that I'll be reading.