Reviews for Force of Habit
GrumpyFace chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
This is really interesting. I love it
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
:0 I'm so confused. I can't remember what's going on!
notallthosewhowander chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
I love Adrian. I really love Adrian. He seems like a character you put a lot of thought into. I really have no sympathy for Jason though. I rarely have sympathy for characters or people like that. They're setting themselves up to be screwed over and they have to know it, somewhere.
katie chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
first and foremost i'd like to mention the britishness of this story. i like it. it's not overarching or anything, there are just little touches here and there which amuse me. hahaha.

anyway, the story's very well-written. and your grammar and punctuation are impeccable, and that's always nice to find. makes things easier to read.

the characters are interesting. i feel rather sorry for jason's mum. jason too. you show why he is so drawn to adrian, why he'll...do anything to spend some time with him really, and so his devotion, although a bit pathetic, is understandable. i suppose i've almost been that taken with certain boys before - but only almost.

'But he was throwing me a bone, by asking me to get rid of Hadley. It was the veiled, subtle form of sympathy I sometimes got from Adrian' - hmm, it probably wasn't. seems more like jason desperately reading too much into adrian's words and actions.

wish we knew more about adrian. what a mysterious boy he is.

so he breaks into houses because he gets his kicks by glimpsing the most private and intimate parts of a person's life, then? he doesn't need to do that.

i mean, he has jason already - now there's a boy who'd gladly let him in if it showed that adrian was interested, he could discover everything there is to jason. surely getting with him, taking what's there and willing, would be so much easier than breaking and entering into strangers' houses?

oh, but the thrill of doing something illegal...

at least jason leaves him in the basement. although knowing him, he'll probably come back.

will edgar be making any further appearances? i feel like he could play an important part in this story... i hope he does. i don't like it when authors give a tantalising glimpse of a potentially interesting character and then never mention them ever again.

(hint?)

haha, and there was this word, 'phantasmagoria' - i didn't have a clue what it meant. (...so i googled it. how sad. and, um, the online medical dictionary helped.) it's a lovely word.

oh wow, sorry, this is turning into a essay. i was really hoping to do none of them for the next three weeks.

i'll just finish off by thanking you for giving me something interesting to do - well, read - tonight, because there's been no chance to go out since it is actually snowing, and has been for the whole evening.

i shall read more of your work now :]

update soon!
Kizuna chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
They’re using school uniform? That makes me wonder where this story takes place? I’ve never used a uniform in my life!

Oh my, Jason’s going with Adrian into the house! A house where the cellar’s filled with poisonous snakes! That does not bode well at all!

Adrian did touch him in a kind-of intimate way at the end there though, and that can be a good sign, yes? And the fact that he took him with him in the first place is too, right? I hope so; I want them to get together!
Kizuna chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Adrien is so cold... I feel sorry for him, with him being in love with him and stuff... I hope they can figure things out and get together! That would be awesome!
Kizuna chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I've been so busy I haven't even had the time to read the updates!

But now I'm back, and I liked this chapter just as well as the first one!

I'm curious about what's gonna happen next, so I'm just gonna go read the next chapter!
Kaybug150 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This story is very good. I like the way the plot is seemingly complicated. I don't see that too often on this site. Please write more soon.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
uhm . this is fucking beautiful .

you write with precision , grace , & vivid detail .

just gorgeous .
Xalga chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Decent detail, but hockey on turf? Interesting. The characters are arranged interestingly. However, I'd say that you know what you're doing. Keep up the writing.
The baava Project chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Interesting!

Fun, tactile, weird, descriptive, pained - I could go on and on. Very interesting read. So much thought was placed into Adrian, I'm curious to see where it will go from here.

the baobhansith
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Quirky and interesting..
Kizuna chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I like the beginning of this story!_

I wonder what's wrong with Adrian... What he does on the seventh night... Hopefully, you'll let me know soon?

Please update soon; I wanna know what happens next!_