Reviews for The Elemental Bend
Xela Tokrub chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
Bahahahahahaha. Angst and love. SUCH JOY I FEEL.
Raul Gonzalez chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
Mon Dieu! You have not lost your powers of angst, my dear Sybet! I hate to say it, but...I CALLED IT! One question, though: The line: "I'm leaving. I don't particularly want to watch this shit." I think that sounds a little, if you'll pardon the expression, soft. I have found (through experience, mind you) that "particularly" is almost exclusively found in a sarcastic remark, and Ryan doesn't use sarcasm until two lines later. I would just erase "particularly," and then leave it as is.
Raul Gonzalez chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
Again, my friend Sybet, wonderfully angsty. The way it starts off humorously (the Dr. Dickhead moment is hilarious) and ends with Jamie feeling very shut out from Sam and Ryan is a great change in plot. I have one question about a line "'He said that's fine. Let's get going.' Jamie grinned, feeling tha natural high that came from having someone like you." Great word choice with the "Natural high", but what's with the "having someone like you?" If it's supposed to be "feeling the natural high that came from having someone as special as Troy", then I would change it to that, or something close to it. Other than that, one spelling mistake (4th paragraph) caught my eye: rather than "distain", it's "disdain". Like I said at the beginning, keep up the good work, keep it this angsty, and I shall see you soon.

RG
Xela Tokrub chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
Ryan's so awkward. Just like real-life Ryan. I love it! Plus, Jamie's teen angst makes me want to read "Pride and Prejudice." Not entirely sure how that connects, but...

Keep on trucking!
GG chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
aw...finally she's like satchel doi you like him more than a friend! hee hee can't wait til an update and don't worry i'll have lots of time to write muwaya this summer (AND IN FLORIDA!, laptop hhm hhm) oh but we won't have time cause of (hint hint wink wink)...yay...
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
So. All i am going to say is that is freaking unbelievable story! Its really good, descriptive and very funny. I totally adore this story. Hope you update soon.
Xela Tokrub chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
MOOHAHA! Haha, I had to do that. You know it's funny.

Um... well, you know what I think of it, it's great!
Raul Gonzalez chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hey-

I like how the plot develops right off the bat, but the dialogue is a little confusing at the beginning. I suggest trying the technique you used at the bottom of the page, where you put in little descriptions, like "blah blah blah" Bob SNAPPED, or "blah blah blah" Bob GRUMBLED. Brilliant thing with the "and he said?"s.
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
I remember the first draft of this story, and I like this version way better! Except that it took so long to get to the action. But, no big. I'm a little confused about what the characters look like too. But please keep going! I like it!
GG chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
THANK YOU! u wrote MORE! u know now you have to write more and more and MORE? if u don't i won't send u the up dates of muwaya (hee hee im evil) :D
Xela Tokrub chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Haha, Dr. Dickhead. Mwahahahahaha. :D

Lovely and brilliant, as usual, with just the right amount of foreshadowing. Yay...

I'd write more, but I gotta go. Family stuff.
EpicDreamer chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh, me likey this intro.

I'll have to read on tomorrow... Ain't got no time.

Tnc for reviewing my story, so far I'm liking this one.

There's just a couple of spelling or punctuation mistakes, but other that that tis fine.

notageekfreak
GG chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
wow really acuward ;-/ but still aw! KEEP WRITTING! :D
GG chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
hee hee hee! o was right ok sry never mind
GG chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
oh oh oh oh! oh wait never mind i don't want to give it away for the people that havn't read the first one (or had it read to them :-D) nvm for get it wow when you press the enter key it makes a BOX! look look look! hee hee that's fun :D