Reviews for I Am A Flyer
rachel rebecca92 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
You mentioned that Jet Dropped the deer, however He didn't fetch it. If the man was heavy and it took Jet a while to drag him up the hill, He would have to run back to fetch it. He had no time either, in order to fetch it that requires time, it seemed as if Jet was in a hurry to protect the man. Perhaps you can detail a small scene where he goes to retieves the meat. It seemed to have magically appeared when he returned to his hut.
rachel rebecca92 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Hello Jacquie:

I am re-reading and re-thinking about I am a flyer. I desire to point out a minor detail in this chapter and in the last one you had jet strategizing and building. This only doesn't seem as he's the type to be strategic or methodical. If anything Jet seem simple, and from what I recall from the rest of the story his thinking isn't quite the ssharpest. Jet doesn't seem the type to be intuitive. I would think he did it routinely.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/7/2014
So I just finished this, and this is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read! I loved it so much, words can't describe how amazing it is! I really like the way you write and I love the characters, especially Raven :) You should be so proud of this, I know I would be if I wrote something as good as this! So thank you so much for writing this story, and maybe hopefully it'll get published some day?! :)
Kinen chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
I laugh at Gray's predicament. It's hilarious to me that he chose someone who wants to live when he thought he picked someone who would die.
katayoku.no.tori chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
I adore Raven so much! Just reading the parts he speaks in this chapter makes life just so much better, haha. Hm. . .maybe since I'm back in art class you can get a little bit of fanart. If that happens, you'll be sure to see a link to it in your Inbox ;)
Guess Who chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Every time I read this, even after the twentieth time or so, I can't help but adore Raven. It's where I start your book with every re-read! Anyways, I bet you can guess who this is ;) you know, your #1 stalker?

Anyways, I hope life gets better for you. You really are awesome. :')
Krystall chapter 50 . 8/25/2014
Hi, Krystall here.
First of all: When I finished reading this a few years ago way back when, I remember I sat back on the chair, looking at nothing while my brain was stuck in a sort of awed stupor. Mind blown. Vegetable-ized by pure epicness.
That's how insanely good this story is. The frigging ROUGH COPY.
Crazy talent, okay? You are crazy talented.
Seriously, there were zip-o errors that I could find. Plotline: original and beautiful. The universe created: imaginative, realistic and 3D. The concepts? Don't even get me started, I could fill entire pages with comments on how incredible the concepts you've made. People in flying suits, the 'good guys' who aren't really good guys, TroKas and Kairg . . . it's all brilliance, sheer brilliance.
And now I'm babbling. Bleh.
After reading this for a second time, after sitting here like a vegetable again, I finally composed myself enough to scrounge up this review of babbling. Seriously, if you don't get this published I will frigging SOB.
Very few books in the world have been able to make my head shut down in vegetable-ness: The Fault in Our Stars, the end of Harry Potter, Freak the Mighty, the Giver, Out of My Mind and your story. These are the books I hold in the highest regard. Feel very, very proud.
You deserve it.
Krystall
2k4m6w7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This prologue is amazing! You captured my attention with your words. And the surprise at the end just added the final touch to a great beginning. I can't wait to read more. :)
Guest chapter 52 . 5/26/2014
LOVED EVERY SECOND! Honestly, I was up till 4:30am till my eyes closed by themselves then woke up and finished it. I wish I could express my love in better words and professional sayings but I don't know how :( I'm so glad they were brothers cuz the whole time I could see their actions as brotherly things I hope he's still alive although when I heard the title of the sequel I thought 'will' as in after someone dies what they want done, I'm hoping against that T.T also I loved how Jett's scale for evil mostly started with Gray, I found that insanely funny what I'm trying to say is basically I loved it all and thanks for an awesome roller coster ride :)
Person chapter 52 . 4/20/2014
That was amazing. We need more, like right now. Although, if there's one thing I really want to see, it would be a cute and fluffy scene, a Big Brother-Little Brother scene between Jett and Raven. GAH that'd be so so so soooooooo cute! Keep working on it!
Bastard From North chapter 52 . 12/28/2013
That was cool :D
They are just different kind of family, aren't they :D
But hey doesn't all of the families have "little arguments"?
Bastard From North chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
Whoaaaaaaah!
That was amazing story! And now to my review, although I have no clue where to start :D
I gotta say that in the beginning I was kinda confused about what was gong on but I get the hold of it. And in the beginning Jett was hunting whit bow. I thought that when those deers or what ever they were he would just randomly shoot at them. But when he started chasing them I noticed that he used same tactic as wolves, hunt the weakest of the herd. I loved that idea! And me being from Europe my english isn't great it was kinda surprising that I managed to understand what you were writing.
But when he entered to his village, I was thinking that this story were based in history :D I mean, there was village leader, hut's, outsiders...
So I thought first maybe it was in Japan, and then that maybe in Africa :D But I soon realized that it was based in future.
And when Gray took him to that place, I thought they were going to be slaves :D And they pretty much are :D
I also liked a lot about the fact that Jett wasn't real fighter at the beginning or the scariest guy ever. So he learned how to be that person. And it reminds me of one anime/manga charter Weed from Ginga Densetsu series :D I can't help it but it was so familiar whit Weed :D Weed, was pretty much same as Weed at the beginning. And both of them didn't want to kill. And his father was lost too and her mother died in his eyes. Kinda cool if you ask me :D
And then there were those little moments when Jett was thinking how Gray and Jett were monsters :D Or that snoring thing :D
It was nice to see that there was humor to and not just cold and hard text :D
And those fighting moments were amazing! I simply loved this story a lot!
It was kinda nice to follow how Iern become friend from nemesis. And then when Jett's mind went blank when he was fighting.
And it has some truth in it too,
" It doesn't matter the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight inside that dog "
It was from one song of FFDP but I really like the saying. I am not huge guy myself so, thats one reason :D
But I was so sure that Raven was Jett's dad, my face almost fell when it turned oout to be brother :D So, Raven's awesomeness was because of he was brother :D Go Raven!
I wonder what Suil thought after Jett said what he wanted. Surely everyone were surprised :D
I think that Jett made cool decision with his suit, because of it is white he "disappears" in the sky and in the sunny days he will blind all of his foes :D
100/10!
Bastard From North chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
I must say that Raven guy is awesome :D
Claciro chapter 48 . 12/7/2013
Why do you let Raven be stabbed like that? So easily... He is Legend, Talon, the Twelve yet he got stabbed so easily! Oh no, I want to cry.
Why didn't he use his speed to evade and live and stand by Jett's side fighting their father together. Oh no, oh no, oh no. This is too cruel (even if he is still alive ...in your sequel.) Too cruel! D:
Hi chapter 49 . 10/12/2013
This was an amazing journey; I can't wait for rw to be finished!
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »