Reviews for I Am A Flyer
Person chapter 52 . 4/20
That was amazing. We need more, like right now. Although, if there's one thing I really want to see, it would be a cute and fluffy scene, a Big Brother-Little Brother scene between Jett and Raven. GAH that'd be so so so soooooooo cute! Keep working on it!
Bastard From North chapter 52 . 12/28/2013
That was cool :D
They are just different kind of family, aren't they :D
But hey doesn't all of the families have "little arguments"?
Bastard From North chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
Whoaaaaaaah!
That was amazing story! And now to my review, although I have no clue where to start :D
I gotta say that in the beginning I was kinda confused about what was gong on but I get the hold of it. And in the beginning Jett was hunting whit bow. I thought that when those deers or what ever they were he would just randomly shoot at them. But when he started chasing them I noticed that he used same tactic as wolves, hunt the weakest of the herd. I loved that idea! And me being from Europe my english isn't great it was kinda surprising that I managed to understand what you were writing.
But when he entered to his village, I was thinking that this story were based in history :D I mean, there was village leader, hut's, outsiders...
So I thought first maybe it was in Japan, and then that maybe in Africa :D But I soon realized that it was based in future.
And when Gray took him to that place, I thought they were going to be slaves :D And they pretty much are :D
I also liked a lot about the fact that Jett wasn't real fighter at the beginning or the scariest guy ever. So he learned how to be that person. And it reminds me of one anime/manga charter Weed from Ginga Densetsu series :D I can't help it but it was so familiar whit Weed :D Weed, was pretty much same as Weed at the beginning. And both of them didn't want to kill. And his father was lost too and her mother died in his eyes. Kinda cool if you ask me :D
And then there were those little moments when Jett was thinking how Gray and Jett were monsters :D Or that snoring thing :D
It was nice to see that there was humor to and not just cold and hard text :D
And those fighting moments were amazing! I simply loved this story a lot!
It was kinda nice to follow how Iern become friend from nemesis. And then when Jett's mind went blank when he was fighting.
And it has some truth in it too,
" It doesn't matter the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight inside that dog "
It was from one song of FFDP but I really like the saying. I am not huge guy myself so, thats one reason :D
But I was so sure that Raven was Jett's dad, my face almost fell when it turned oout to be brother :D So, Raven's awesomeness was because of he was brother :D Go Raven!
I wonder what Suil thought after Jett said what he wanted. Surely everyone were surprised :D
I think that Jett made cool decision with his suit, because of it is white he "disappears" in the sky and in the sunny days he will blind all of his foes :D
100/10!
Bastard From North chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
I must say that Raven guy is awesome :D
Claciro chapter 48 . 12/7/2013
Why do you let Raven be stabbed like that? So easily... He is Legend, Talon, the Twelve yet he got stabbed so easily! Oh no, I want to cry.
Why didn't he use his speed to evade and live and stand by Jett's side fighting their father together. Oh no, oh no, oh no. This is too cruel (even if he is still alive ...in your sequel.) Too cruel! D:
Hi chapter 49 . 10/12/2013
This was an amazing journey; I can't wait for rw to be finished!
Hi chapter 48 . 10/12/2013
Uhg, this chapter is one of my favorites! I felt so emotionally connected with Jett!
Hi chapter 46 . 10/12/2013
Oh wow! DGalt is my sister! Haha she's the one who got me to read this a while back:) and now I'm rereading because she told me you're writing ravens will! Wow! And the story is amazing! I'm intrigued by all your character development!
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Wow, you really have a way with words O_O scary.

I like the sounds of Jett. Especially the way you introduced him. Definitely gave an "this is a unique character" kind of vibe, and I'm looking forward to it :D

Also liked the last sentence. This story shows real promise.

Sorry to give a half-crap review, currently busy and supposed to be doing homework, ehe...
So I'll fav to keep myself from forgetting this *dies*
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ohhh, nice premise. I was looking forward to see if he killed the man, then BAM! it was *spoiler* his father *end spoiler* WTF?

Excellent job and making me want to read more :3
luv2read1920 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
It is so good! About halfway done with this story! You should definitely publish this:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
when will you publish this?
echojnacky chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Publish this book! I will pay for a printed copy. This is the best book I have ever read, and that is a grand compliment from such an avid reader as I. PLEASE purse this talent of yours, it will make an impact!
Brian chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
Hey, Just wanted to complement you on a great story and tell you to keep up the good work.

D
katayoku.no.tori chapter 52 . 4/26/2013
... I have no clue how to respond to this, other than it was absolutely brilliant XD Poor Interviewer! But you have to admit, this sentence pretty much sums them all up: "Seriously...you guys are messed up."
Ooh, each of them are like each other in a way :P They all seem to be, at least, mildly insane.
Can't wait till you update Raven's Will :)
230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »