Reviews for Born to be Reborn 2
Jenni Mills chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ah, now that makes much more sense.

I'm guessing English isn't your first langauge (as some of your stories are written in spansih, is it?). So you have done very well to write in English. Now that I understand what you were aiming for, I think this is a lovely story. I'm sure with a little more experience your stories will be full of colourful langauge and beauty.
Lucy Anne Porter chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This seemed very interesting. I liked the imagery, and you did a good job developing Fredric.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Nice fable. You seemed to have some time inconcistencies- wetnurses and inns tend to be terms used around the middle ages, but your story also had photographs and orphanages. Sometimes you got a bit wordy, but overall, I think htis is a nice piece.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Your style reminds me of Jack Keroac's a bit-sentences that flow a little too much. In quite a few places I'd say 'use an apostraphe instead of a comma' or 'use a comma', but it seems like you do it on purpose, because it's your style. It's good that you have that uniqueness. However, there are some phrases that were downright confusion and needlessly complex: " pleased every whim of her." or "questioned the person in question".