Reviews for Luciology
The Siege chapter 11 . 4/20
OMG I love Gloria so much! He's so frickin smart and LUCI YOU'RE SO NAIVE I MEAN YOU'RE SWEET AND I WOULD TOTALLY BE YOUR FRIEND BUT YOU'RE SO NAIVE JUST LISTEN TO GLO except for maybe about the boyfriend thing...though he's right about not blabbing to the first person she falls for cuz ya never knowwwwwwwwwww.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOBBY TO GET CRUUUUUUUSHED! Mark seems nice though...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ;)

She doesn't end up with Bobby, does she? That would be horrible! But there doesn't seem to be any other important male character/potential love interest so far...

Anyway, this is awesomely hilarious, super cute, I love it! Glo is like my all-time favorite fictional character, I swear. Please tell me this isn't discontinued cuz I'd really love to know how it ends!
aDUMBgirlWITHaCOMPUTER chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Kinda glad that this ended when it did, I know for a fact that I didn't want to stick around for when Luci started liking Bobby, y'know, if she actually does. Anyway, i love this fanfic the way it is!
Gingerbreadsquared chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
This was creepy and confusing
Just a stranger chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
I LOVE your story. And is it just me, or is Luci the nicest thing in the universe? And sure, she might be sensitive but I think we'd all be kind of offended and shocked if Gloria (I love him, no worries) started saying stuff like that or if Bobby, I don't know, acted like a dickwad. I don't know why, but I want her to end up with Bobby. Maybe I'm just a sucker for cliches where the guy slowly starts to act nicer to the girl who has little self confidence. Yeah, that must be it. And another pairing I ship? Pearl and Barry. But that's just one of my sick fantasies. Unless, you could, you know... Make that come true. Haha. JK JK. I like how Luci defends Ella even though she seems like a bitch (sorry). I hope that Luci's self confidence develops as the series goes on so she can give Bobby the smack down he deserves. And maybe that'll actually make him look at her twice (and fall in love with her). Update! This is one of the stories I really look forward to reading! :D
Truly Yours Forever chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Have I mentioned that I love this?
Truly Yours Forever chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Lolgod I love this.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I love bitch fights. c:
Truly Yours Forever chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Oh god I love that chihuahua.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Gold, just like the rest. I love seeing things from the 'bad guy's' perspective.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Lmao. I love that little fish.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I would just like to say yet again how much I love you characters.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Oh god I think you're one of my new favourite authors.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Another excellent work, you truly have an amazing sense of humour. I wish everyone knew how to entertain people as well as this, or could create such fantastic characters.
Truly Yours Forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh god this is awesome. I love it. Delightfully humorous and totally original.
Clearlysane chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I love this story! Please, please continue it! If Glo could transform into a human, he would be the perfect man for Luci. Love your characters and plot. :)
476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »