Reviews for How to kill a demon Book one
I'm.Running.Out.Of.Ideas chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
It was good and I liked it! Pleas update soon!
Aeonian Code chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Could be longer, oh and spell check your chapters, b4 submitting them lol, *Gleaming*
SilverTwilight chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Very mysterious, and dark, but the flow was upset a bit by some grammatical errors. Such as: switching verbs tenses. It has a good background set up, which makes it seem more real. Good job, and keep writing. I will definitely check back on this one.

Dx
mzdarkstar chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
That was really interesting. Good work! Star* * *
mzdarkstar chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Interesting beginning, if it was a bit short. LOL!

from Star* * *
Bri-Cathleen chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
update

i will keep reading
Bri-Cathleen chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
what the hell?
Bri-Cathleen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
im interested..
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
interesting...it has potential, but i can't tell that much until the story gets going...i'll give you a few words of advice though, try and make your plot as original as you can (even though its next to impossible these days in fantasy) but this sentence "But now there is one person who will change the coarse of destiny." suggests a plot that has been done thousands of time..however it only suggests at this point so be careful in what directtion you take...

...believe me i know this because my sotry "Dark Light" has the whole destiny thing in it, but i am trying as much as i can to give it its own personality... though i don't know if i am necessarily succeeding at this point...lol...so just be careful and good luck with the rest of you writing! :)

E
SilverTwilight chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
How can you torture me so? Don't stop there! I'm very intrigued. The intro is perfect, and your descriptions: very picturesque. As a horror whore, I can't wait for the next part.

Dx