Reviews for Until I Wake Up
Mint Cupcake chapter 3 . 7/13
I don't want to be rude, but I'm into being honest. I'm seeing ALOT of typos in this story. Mostly just strange misspellings and things. On example is when you say

But at night the ROEST reveals its true nature

Just trying to help, plz no flames.
- Mint Cupcake
Mint Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/13
cool. I like this so far.
BlueAki chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
haha I wouldn't of taken the challenge. I would've asked to go home, but I assume it's because she ate that weird apple that she wants to be close to Rowan.
BlueAki chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I feel so bad for Jasmine. She's declared insane for saying the truth.
BlueAki chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
wow, i feel really angry that the sirens killed her cousins.
A. Barone chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Nice. I like this start.
Twyletta chapter 27 . 6/28/2008
That was a great story! How wonderful! Loved it! You deserve a loud applause! (Clap, Clap) Awesome writing!
Gabby chapter 27 . 3/22/2008
*riotous applause* *standing ovation (though it's only one person)*

I absolutely loved this story! AH! It was great. The way you had Chloe die made it seem as though she wasn't really dying (though she was, on earth anyway) and it was so well written. I will definitely be checking out the sequel to this! GREAT STORY PLOT AND EVERYTHING!
Caliginous chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I was just wondering. Did you get Rowand, the Seelie, and Unseelie court from the book Tithe, I believe its called?
Mystery Hunter chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Ok...so I'm new here...and I was just looking around and read your summary. Holy Crud it's good! The story's too long for me though...sorry. But it seems really interesting. I read the first chapter. You're a really good writer.
Marie chapter 26 . 1/1/2008
Amazing story. I was hooked and the perfect bittersweet ending.
Vexi chapter 26 . 12/31/2007
WONDERFUL END! Amazing I really loved this story. Good luck in the contest!

I loved it because it wasn't full of cliches, when she woke up in the hospital you didn't it very well and it was different to all the other "woke up in a white room with a nurse looking down on me" kind of thing. XD It's a happy ending! The last paragraph was really good and was a brilliant ending! Sorry I didn't review all the way through but I enjoyed every update! Happy New Year.. Must be great finishing a story just before a new year starts! (lol yes I use the "!" too much but when I like a story I can't help it!)
Paper Bag Ghost chapter 26 . 12/30/2007
Aww.. I like that, it's so cute! Much better ending than the non-ending before! Awesome!Too bad she had to die though, o'well, at least she's happy. And it's a happy ending, whihc is really nice! - Smiles!
Paper Bag Ghost chapter 25 . 12/30/2007
Wha... It's over? No way!That's a really choppy ending... Especially since, if I hadn't read your profile, I would have thought there was more...
vexi chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
I was getting all choked up! Hopefully she can be healed okay