Reviews for Blood Brothers
Maria chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I actually knew cooper was going to die but from suicide I didnt think murder, so sad poor guy and now thay asswhole hunter is going to feel like shit everyday for the rest of his life.
Dechtere chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really liked this one. Poignant as hell; but the jokes on Hunter. Asshole murdered the guy he loved. Now he gets to live with the pain and guilt. Ha.

I like how Cooper dies at the end. Made the story more attention-grabbing even though I felt faintly cheerless.
Emeline Emrys chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i liked this a lot. If you were going to rewrite it, maybe you could show the development of their relationship more? i was sad when cooper died. This was a good story and I'm glad i read it :) It was well-written. GOOD JOB!
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I really, really like this. XD Hah, Hunter. Hah. Poor Cooper, poor baby.
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ah~ I really like this idea!

Me, personally, I would've made this a bit longer. Focused more on the latter part of the story. It deserves it~ :3

(I also noticed that this story is over a year old and we all know how our writing styles change~)

You're a really great writer, though, and you have great ideas! I look forward to reading more of your work. :D
superinsane95 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh, god, I almost cried. I never do that with any other story. Beautiful. Absolutly beautiful and sad.
Penemuel chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was a very sad but very beautiful story. I liked the whole flashback in the beginning that gave the background information. Great job!
omgidontusethisanymore chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I fucking love this story.

I really didn't expect it to end this way.

You wrote this so amazingly. I fucking love it.
firestar267 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
The strong contrast between the past in itallics and the rest is amazing, really powerful. I loved it all, very well written. I was surprised at the end though, if only because i thought Hunter would follow...just my morbid expectations i suppose though lol. Loved it :)
Carlette chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh my god... wow...

This is very depressing! I hate Hunter! How can he do that to Cooper? If he was a real friend he wouldn't have cared what those "popular" kids thought.

I think this would be a good multi chapter story.

It was very good and sad. :(