Reviews for Time Makes the Heart Grow Weary
TwilightPrincess321 chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
Whoever invented the cliffhanger should die an awful death of scorching flames and deathly suffocation! They should have their heart ripped out to have their veins dangle in an open wound.

Or, you know, get arrested.

I like how you put your personality into the story, it really shows. But that's probably just because I know your personality. The dialogue sounds like things you would say. It was a good chapter.

Did I mention I hate cliffhangers.
Breaking.Dawn92 chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
I wonder how Jason will react, something tells me he'll be fine with the whole thing but theres still a little unsureness left there

beyond all definetly worth waiting for i got back into the story

this time though could you be a little faster
Carmel March chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Even though it's been a bit since I've read this story (which I'm so terribly sorry for), I immediately got right into the story line, the characters, everything. I love this :) Keep up the great work!

Breaking.Dawn92 chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Sorry it's taken so long for me to review. This chapter is quite short, yet its the perfect length for something like this. I agree I think you mean amnesia but other than that...great job.
TwilightPrincess321 chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
Bloody hell!

Isn't that wonderful...he doesn't remember who she is?

Way to go Bestie!

Lol

Good chapter though
teardropsONroses chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
pneumonia is when you get the flu or a really bad cold. It messes with your lungs. I think you mean amnesia, that's when you lose your memory. i like your story a lot.
Carmel March chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
This story makes me smile. Keep up the amazingness :)

TwilightPrincess321 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Wow!

That's a whole lot to take in at once!

lol

Not exactly feeling the cliffhanger lol!
Breaking.Dawn92 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
FINALLY!

just had to get that over with. I'm so happy you responded. I understand it'd take a long time. I don't mind. as long as you respond. yay

I really liked this chapter.

can't wait for an update
Carmel March chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
I'm loving this story! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to read it. I can't wait for more :)

TwilightPrincess321 chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Dirty, no good cliffhanger!

Great chpater though! I just don't get how the guy would need her to move if she was by the window
Breaking.Dawn92 chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Wow that last part was powerful

But you left it at a cliffhanger

Update soon! :D

.*B.D*.
TwilightPrincess321 chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
This was a really sweet chapter, I loved it. This was original and unique and very good.

"Sure, if Jason, Marie and I survived this, who would be next? Would I have enough strength to go through the same sequence repeatedly; over and over again?"

This part is kind of in Eclipse too. I know I'm stressing the whole Twilight undertones things but they're there. There is an easy approach to this though. Maybe put in an author's note and the top of the Prologue stating that this story is similar to Twilight, based on Twilight, or written in the same mindset on Twilight but is not at all a fanfiction and that most elements are completely your own.

"Holding open the door of his Porsche"

You never really mentioned the fact that Jason had money, and obviously he does because he has a Porsche...is it yellow?

"Silence came, leaving me incredibly infatuated with Jason."

Jason can read minds right, especially hers, so doesn't he know that she just said that. I mean she's sitting there and thinking it so he must know right?...or...is it that she just mentioned it after everything has already been said and done?

Anyways, I really liked this chapter and I want to know what happens next.

So...UPDATE!
TwilightPrincess321 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
This time I'm reviewing different because nothing too shocking happened.

"The sweet scent of his breath was on my face, and the urge to kiss him grew."

That's a lot like Edward...I'm pretty sure Stephenie Myer has used "The sweet scent of his breath" before in one of the books.

"Taking my face in his hand, he closed his eyes and leaned in, kissing me delicately; like he was afraid to break me."

Now I know this could be used for many different scenarios but again, it's very Edwardish.

"There was Aaron: charming, and smart; Jason: beautiful, gentle, and sensitive. The pieces of my heart twisted together without merge, but almost like they were forced to meet. It was me forcing them together, and I couldn’t help but feel helpless in the situation. How could I still love Aaron after what was happening? Aaron was tearing apart my heart, and then there was Jason trying to put it back together."

This part is a lot like the Bella Edward Jake love traingle

Bella actually said this same thing in Eclipse, "It was me forcing them together"...and then in the end she realizes it was the two different parts of her that belonged to each of them, one of them just had the bigger part.

“Erin?” the familiar velvety voice whispered in my ear."

There's nothing I really need to say about that part, you can understand why I added it

“Erin, he’s taking your friend Marie hostage!” he yelled over my constant rambling.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NO CLIFFIES! Geez, what's going to happen next...duh. duh, duh duh
TwilightPrincess321 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
I really should start taking notes about what I'm going to say.

1. Cliff hanger...so not cool!

, dumb Jason...he should've told her what to do. If she dies, it's all his fault. I hate him...jk.

3. Crazy senior in high school girl going off and getting herself engaged to her no good cheating boyfriend, honestly, kangaroos have more brains than that.

She should really listen more too.

Jason and Erin have a really...different relationship.

At times it's like Edward and Bella but it has Edward and Jacob Black(EVIL!)qualities too.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »