Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
SUBINITA chapter 42 . 11/9
The first chapter was really good. I wanted to read it whole. But I understand your reason. Some stupid thieves who can't do anything themselves would steal your work and boast themselves is not something we can bear. They should be punished you know? If you can't write then don't but do not steal others works which are produced after so much hard work. You did good to remove your works but it is bad that I can't read them.
TotoTheDog chapter 1 . 5/23
This was an awesome story, I loved the first chapter even thought that was all I got to read :( I'm sorry about the bad people that plagiarize, i am sorry I don't get to read the rest but I don't blame you in the least. I would hate to have my story copied if it was this good.
Thank you for writing this even though I didn't get to read it. I'm sure It was fun for those who did. I envy them.
retrospect129 chapter 42 . 10/19/2014
Hi, I really love the sound of this story. I don't understand why people choose to leave the first chapter of the story on? It is really just teasing us- and those of us who have no willpower read and get addicted and then we are left in the mud because several assholes feel the need to steal intellectual property. I got excited when I saw that you posted on LJ, I thought that meant I might be able to read your story; but alas it is just a blogging site and now I feel down and am complaining via review as a consequence. I am not even sure if you read these.

Anyways thanks for posting, what I am sure was a fantastical story. Too bad we cannot indulge anymore.
AbriennaCarter chapter 42 . 11/23/2013
It sucks that you've stopped writing on here, but being plagiarized would make a person worry. So it is the best thing that you chose to go on LiveJournal.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
SO I read the first chapter and was hooked, so sad you had to remove it. BTW please post it on wattpad instead! you cant copy paste from that site so there's a much lesser chance of plagiarism :) I really hope you do post your story on wattpad, If you do decide to, please do msg me on wattpad and lemme know! I really want to read it :D my account on wattpad (and FP and FF) is by the name of HofTelle

Cheers 3
I'vegotspirit chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
awwww i really wanted to read this story :/
aninhapauladias chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
hi! I love this chapter, i really want to read the rest of this history, i hope tha i can do that in the livejournal. It really sucks that people make plagiarism, many authors removed your history because of that...:(
WhenDustFormsStars chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really hope for a chance to read this on Live Journal! Thank for not ending the story entirely!
SophieeeeXD chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really like this story. It's really interesting and I love her attitude. I really want to know how they'll meet in the future. xx
WhiteTigress13 chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
But really, please, I have started this story. I can't stop. Do you ever get into a story? Well I'm really into this one, and it's gone. I'm really lost. I went to your website thing on your profile link, and I wasn't allowed to read any of the stories. What is up with that? Is the site even safe to join? Is it free? They did not do a very good job at explaining it. And what's up with having to be added? I don't know what is going on, but it's not making sense. Have you considered ? They can help you get your work well known and out there, even published for some lucky people. It's much easier than this plagiarism heaven thing, which, may I remind you, is killing me. Because of all the crap that it takes to get on there. Honestly, I appreciate that there are those people trying to stop the rise of plagiarism of extremely good work. But how are those that don't get accepted going to read their favorite stories? And really? Could you seriously not have left like a week later? I'd have been done with your stories by then! urgh. ANywyas, please help. Thanks again!
WhiteTigress13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Is there any way to read any of your stories ever again? I just started reading your stories a while ago on a friends accound, and the day I finally get mine, it says that you're leaving for good. I really loved your stories, and it is driving me crazy not knowing the ending to some of them. If you ever find a place where I can read, please respond to this IM. Thanks. I read your authors note, not understanding what the new palce you were going was, please helP!) Thanks!
KimJoysu chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This story is so good. Too bad it was removed. :(
Your writing is very good, I'd love to read the rest of it.
But it's so hard for new readers to read them. *sigh*
RomanticaKH1 chapter 42 . 8/10/2012
Ohh, All you authors at PH are absolutely amazing. Too bad I can't read the stories because apparently new readers have such a hard time there. -enter sigh here- sounds like a great story non-the-less. Sorry for the jerk holes who tried to take it. People.
Allyy Sparkz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can't believe you and so many have had to take their stories down because of plagiarism. It's such a shame you had to go to such lengths to make sure your stories are secure.

I'm totally hooked on this story, just from the prologue. I am dying to read more. Your story must of been god damn good if people were willing to face the consequences of plagiarism.

Love it, keep it up :) haha
Chrysalide chapter 42 . 3/17/2012
Wish I would've discovered fictionpress before all the amazing writers moved to livejournal. Your stories looked really good, but since I'm new here. My chances of getting access to Plagirism Haven are slim to none :(
3,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »