Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
AbriennaCarter chapter 42 . 11/23/2013
It sucks that you've stopped writing on here, but being plagiarized would make a person worry. So it is the best thing that you chose to go on LiveJournal.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
SO I read the first chapter and was hooked, so sad you had to remove it. BTW please post it on wattpad instead! you cant copy paste from that site so there's a much lesser chance of plagiarism :) I really hope you do post your story on wattpad, If you do decide to, please do msg me on wattpad and lemme know! I really want to read it :D my account on wattpad (and FP and FF) is by the name of HofTelle

Cheers 3
I'vegotspirit chapter 42 . 7/13/2013
awwww i really wanted to read this story :/
aninhapauladias chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
hi! I love this chapter, i really want to read the rest of this history, i hope tha i can do that in the livejournal. It really sucks that people make plagiarism, many authors removed your history because of that...:(
WhenDustFormsStars chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really hope for a chance to read this on Live Journal! Thank for not ending the story entirely!
SophieeeeXD chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really like this story. It's really interesting and I love her attitude. I really want to know how they'll meet in the future. xx
WhiteTigress13 chapter 42 . 10/21/2012
But really, please, I have started this story. I can't stop. Do you ever get into a story? Well I'm really into this one, and it's gone. I'm really lost. I went to your website thing on your profile link, and I wasn't allowed to read any of the stories. What is up with that? Is the site even safe to join? Is it free? They did not do a very good job at explaining it. And what's up with having to be added? I don't know what is going on, but it's not making sense. Have you considered ? They can help you get your work well known and out there, even published for some lucky people. It's much easier than this plagiarism heaven thing, which, may I remind you, is killing me. Because of all the crap that it takes to get on there. Honestly, I appreciate that there are those people trying to stop the rise of plagiarism of extremely good work. But how are those that don't get accepted going to read their favorite stories? And really? Could you seriously not have left like a week later? I'd have been done with your stories by then! urgh. ANywyas, please help. Thanks again!
WhiteTigress13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Is there any way to read any of your stories ever again? I just started reading your stories a while ago on a friends accound, and the day I finally get mine, it says that you're leaving for good. I really loved your stories, and it is driving me crazy not knowing the ending to some of them. If you ever find a place where I can read, please respond to this IM. Thanks. I read your authors note, not understanding what the new palce you were going was, please helP!) Thanks!
KimJoysu chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This story is so good. Too bad it was removed. :(
Your writing is very good, I'd love to read the rest of it.
But it's so hard for new readers to read them. *sigh*
RomanticaKH1 chapter 42 . 8/10/2012
Ohh, All you authors at PH are absolutely amazing. Too bad I can't read the stories because apparently new readers have such a hard time there. -enter sigh here- sounds like a great story non-the-less. Sorry for the jerk holes who tried to take it. People.
Allyy Sparkz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can't believe you and so many have had to take their stories down because of plagiarism. It's such a shame you had to go to such lengths to make sure your stories are secure.

I'm totally hooked on this story, just from the prologue. I am dying to read more. Your story must of been god damn good if people were willing to face the consequences of plagiarism.

Love it, keep it up :) haha
Chrysalide chapter 42 . 3/17/2012
Wish I would've discovered fictionpress before all the amazing writers moved to livejournal. Your stories looked really good, but since I'm new here. My chances of getting access to Plagirism Haven are slim to none :(
lovesthedark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This chapter is amazing! I'm love how Talia said at the end "who sucks at softball now?" That was the funniest thing ever! I'm going to go add PlagiarismHaven right now!
scarlet ribbon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It was so good...where did the rest of the story go?
luvergirl160 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh no you didn't Sebastion! Rule #1 to making a girl like you: Never, I repeat never, hit her or talk about her family's problems. Either way, I see the start of a beautiful relationship :). One filled with lots of fun banter and a happy ending (hopefully). I like the characters already! Talia (such a pretty name!) is a strong character who can stand up for herself and it would be interesting to see how her character adapts to relationships. I can see/imagine the chemistry between them. Anyways nothing is better than enemies turning into a couple. I wish I could continue with this story because I would love to see how their relationship unravels.
3,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »