Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
1 800 vampire chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
this is different from the redux. i like it alot too. okay, got to keep reading
jessica finley chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
hey just thought you should know i really liked this story i have my own and i would really appreciate it if you could read and review

thanks

jess
FantasyFan5 chapter 41 . 1/28/2009
OH, MY GOD.

I FRICKING LOVE THIS STORY!

I couldn't stop reading it last night and so I was up until four in the morning (which was NOT smart) and then picked it right back up when I woke up. It literally became, like, my obsession. ON TO THE REWRITE! It's funny and has a great plot and is sexy...just perfect.

Seriously. I LOVE this thing!
Ryu-hime chapter 41 . 1/25/2009
Wow, I've been dancing around reading this story for weeks...simply (don't hurt me!) because it was on a lot of peoples favorites lists with stories that sounded mildly familiar and cliched...But omg was I wrong to put it off. [I've successfully sacrificed my microecon midterm to finish reading this...and that is definitely saying something.] There were parts where I was literally biting my nails in anticipation as to what was coming next. I have to thank you for however much time that you put into creating this marvelous masterpiece (yey alliteration : Pp) simply because I have spent so much time enjoying it. There were a few parts where I was confused, to be honest, but I think that's just because I was reading it too fast. But nonetheless - simply amazing : ) And the sad thing for me is that I don't have enough willpower to go study for my midterm because I am now very interested in your other works Oh well :) Thanks again~~
cherry617 chapter 34 . 1/20/2009
i almost get arrested all the time and have been a few times. lol, good times.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 42 . 1/19/2009
A great story. I'm half surprised though, because the summary you wrote didn't make me want to read your story. It seemed s lacking in emotions I had the idea that the actual story would be like that too. The only thing that made me read this story at first was because I saw the astonishing amount of reviews this story had. But, I'm really glad I did read it, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe you should re-write your summary too. Great work!
Lord Reaper555 chapter 42 . 1/19/2009
Please i beg of you to write a sequel! It was a great story. It needed some more diverse vocabulary and a little bit of spelling fix but other then that it was perfect. So please atleast tell me if you refuse to do a sequel or not.
handsintheair chapter 41 . 1/17/2009
Alright, so I found out I haven't reviewed this story yet, but read through the whole thing in a couple of days. And well, I just want you to know what I thought about it, whether you read this or not. Oh, and sorry if I make any grammar or spelling mistakes, ha.

Here goes:

One Upon a One Night Stand is realistic, really realistic and that's one of the reasons I loved it. Sebastian & Talia's relationship when they hated each other made me laugh cause they just hated each other for something they both did when they were little. Yeah, when they grew up they were still a little immature and probably wanted each other to go to hell, blah blah blah. I love that you had them both cheated on and how they can both connect and maybe share their feelings about it. Sebastian asking Talia to pretend to be his girlfriend was probably the best part of the story. Knowing that they would never fall in love with each other -but, of course, they do- is amazing cause the more they spend time with each other the more they like each other more than just a friend -or enemy, in their case. But the point of it is to make a certain someone to get jealous and maybe Sebastian wanted that someone back. Wait, am I just giving the summary? Hahaha. Okay, back to the point. Blair. I dont get her. So she's not the evil person in the end? I think what she did to Sebastian was... reasonable but stupid. I might have forgiven her if I found out what really happened and why she did it. But something about her- maybe the way she's too perfect? or maybe they way she acts?- makes me not like her character -hate, even- at all. But she made the story go on. Next. Jude. Ah, Jude. Jude! I lovee Jude :) And that you made his character gay. I love that. It's unexplainable. He's hilarious in a cute way. He is an important character and maybe if he and Talia werent friends... Seb and her wouldnt have even been together? Well IDK. Michael. Michael, Michael, Michael. I fell in love with Michael's character. He is such a good guy for someone who checks out anyone female, hah. Michael is great. Just great. I love that he understand and how he was there for Talia even though he was bestfriends with Sebastian but stood up for Talia when Sebastian cheated on her. But what you forgot to put in the story is.. did he and Sebastian ever become friends again. Maybe. Theyre bestfriends arent they? Well, I just love Michael. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM :) Hm, Marcus and Jacob are god friends and i loved their characters also. Who next? Well, we all know that everyone likes the main characters -Sebastian & Talia. I love both their characters. Heck, I know i'm saying that I like everyone's character! But I honestly, do.

WHAT I THOUGH ABOUT THE ENDING:

Sebastian cheated on Talia with Blair. I honestly think that he wouldnt do that because he's the one that's been cheated on too, not THE cheater. I hate that he did it. I hate it. But I love that you made Talia run away, cause in real life, ppl do that. They run away from their problems. Hm, well I liked the ending. I didnt at first, but i just do now. The whole situation of Sebastian cheating is a tiny bit reasonable -I have to admit, I cried during this story- but he didnt have to do it. Especially with Blair. But I liked that Talia forgave him because I would've probably done the same. That's because Sebastian was... actually i dont know what he was. Blair was his first love and he happened to find out the truth about why she cheated on him. To save the family business or something. He was in love with Blair for 3 years, right? So yeah, it's fairly reasonable that he would do such a thing because he found out that Blair did love him but he just happened to find out the wrong time (when he was with Talia) Usually, I WOULD NOT forgive a cheater. But what made me want to forgive him was because he realized he made a realy stupid mistake because he was in lust maybe with Blair but Talia was who he wanted. I do believe that everyone who has realized their mistake gets a second chance- if they wanted it. I loved this story and is one of my favorite stories on FP.

This is probably the longest review I have written for anyone. But that makes up for me not reviewing your 41 chapters. Hah.

Kep writing! Oh, I will also be reading your redux :)

With love,

Kristy :)
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 41 . 1/15/2009
I really loved this story even though I hate that he cheated on her it almost had to happen.
Ruby Sue chapter 41 . 1/13/2009
the ending ruined the entire story for me. sorry. i mean i could take Seb being a pompous asshole and sleeping with blair. that i didn't mind. and i wouldn't even mind not having a happy ending. but what i minded was talia taking him back. that was horrible and completely her ruined her character for me. throughout the entire story i respected her but at the end all my respect was lost. i really think i could forgive someone for cheating on me, but i couldn't take them back. i'm sorry but terrible ending. terrible ending. im actually sad that i wasted my time reading this whole thing. (don't get me wrong, most of the book you were an amazing author).

personally i would like Talia to break up with Seb in the ending. and maybe it would be cool if there was a sequel for Talia and Michael but the last scene with the two of them showed that probably couldn't happen. or maybe you could do another book in the future, like two years or something, where Seb and Talia meet each other again and then fall in love but Talia forgave him way to fast. sorry. your a good author but terrible ending. terrible ending. ugg. it pisses me off.
angelps7 chapter 41 . 1/12/2009
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS RAVING!

Amazing and deeply drawn out characters, great relationships and situations, such amazingly accurate descriptions of Persian customs (lol!) (I'm Persian... I absolutely died from laughter during the mehmooni chapter, it was just so accurate and funny lol), and i swear I found myself sympathizing with characters so much, and i cried at the end for talia! no story has influenced me this much since... well, i can't remember. maybe harry potter lol. GREAT JOB! I can't believe you're only 16 (At least that's what ur profile says..) wow. You write with such maturity, both grammamtically and dealing with subject matter! LOVED IT!
parisa chapter 37 . 1/12/2009
LOL I'm Persian, and this description:

Noor Bakhtiar, better known as maadar bozorg - or grandmother to him, the out of place white guy -, was probably the wildest member of the family. The now eighty year old woman was the reason he gained ten pounds while dating Blair, mainly because her cooking was the most amazing thing in the world. That, and the fact she pretended not to understand the words ‘no, thank you, I’m not hungry.’ There was no escaping her without being sat down at the table and served at least four plates of whatever she had spent the entire day cooking. Seb never complained at first, but by the time he was on his third plate and green in the gills, he began to regret ever agreeing with Blair to visit her maadar bozorg.

IS JUST SPOT ON! hahahah It's just perfect.
Revel in the Night chapter 41 . 1/12/2009
Definitely not what I was expecting. This story was a total shocker and I loved it. Not too satisfied with the ending though - felt like something was missing. Other than that - Awesome job!

- xSilentTearsx
maipigen chapter 41 . 1/12/2009
Ok, one of the best stories I've ever read in here! I would totally have run over him too! And I'm not as forgiving as she, I would probably have turned around and loaded a shotgun and go hunting for some Blair !

Argh...lol

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with me!

Happy future writing, I have no doubt you'll go places!

Ditte Mai
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 27 . 1/11/2009
Jude is amazing.

I don't think I'll ever forget him.

Nice story.