Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
Queen of Scotland chapter 41 . 1/11/2009
okay i just read your story and i feel awfully rude because even though i meant to get round to it i never left a review on each chapter!

just to let you no its AMAZING, you writing is fabity fab!

i reli enjoyed reading it and i cant wait to read the re-write! ( basically i see no room for construtive critasism XP)

oh and i love the Character Michael, hes definently the best-my absolute fave character!

XD
Padfoot101 chapter 41 . 1/6/2009
This was a great story. It's been a long time since I've found a full length romance story on here that really captivated me, but you did it and then some. I liked the progression of events from enemies to tentative friends to something more. Plus, the banter and bickering was entertaining to read. At the end, you did a really good job of making me hate Seb for what he did, but then turning right around and making me want to hate him but not be able to. All in all, I truly loved this story. I can't wait to read the rewrite.

~Padfoot101
AmoreJess chapter 42 . 1/6/2009
i really liked this...but i thought there should have been more to it...the ending seemed like it was...cut off? i don't know but i wasnt hoping for that ending. either way, you did a great job :D
Mynmsths chapter 41 . 1/4/2009
I wouldn't have taken him back... at least not for a really, really long time... and I probably would have ran over him not ran under him with my car... but I did like the ending...

Great story!
Mynmsths chapter 39 . 1/4/2009
he's still a bastard... great chapter
Mynmsths chapter 37 . 1/4/2009
That bastard... I hate him
Mynmsths chapter 35 . 1/4/2009
What the hell... he had better not do anything to Talia... I'll kill him
akaCHEEKS chapter 42 . 1/4/2009
haha that was such a good story! oh man! i can actually imagine that! cause some people really have that bad of an anger management issue man. and the stuff that happened to them is just so hilarious!
amezz chapter 41 . 1/3/2009
I absolutly loved your story! I thought it was going to be more like Cinderella, but I'm glad that it wasn't, it was awesome just the way it was! I'm so happy that Talia forgave Seb! I think they are so cute together!

I am excited to read your re-do of this, although I think that you did an amazing job on this one and don't need to re-do it.
Mynmsths chapter 32 . 1/3/2009
Fuck that was amazing...
Mynmsths chapter 29 . 1/3/2009
I am seriously squiezering right now this story rocks... seriosuly
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 42 . 1/3/2009
did you change a lot of things from the story. or is it basically the same?
Mynmsths chapter 24 . 1/3/2009
Dudes... that is freakin awesome...
Mitchie chapter 41 . 1/3/2009
Your story is by far one of my favorites. Great work! Very realistic 2. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves in the future!
Mynmsths chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Great chapter like the narration
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »