Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
akaCHEEKS chapter 26 . 1/3/2009
micheal is such an ass. hey you changed the plot line of the story. i actually like it this way. more hilarious. before she was just planning with jude and to them she was just plain talia right?
ipwnyoux0 chapter 41 . 1/3/2009
I loved this story! I just spent the last 7 hours reading it! It's that early in the morning, no sleep. Absolute perfection. It surely kept me interested!
Abc1234512 chapter 41 . 1/2/2009
Wow. That was amazing.

I just read that in one sitting, and I must say that this story is the best thing ever.

Seb Talia forever, haha. And I do rather love the last line. :]]

Amazing story. Amazing.
amezz chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
I'm really enjoying your story so far, and I can't wait to read more!
maidengarnet chapter 42 . 1/2/2009
Oh god. AGAIN? How many does this make it now? I thought this one was good... and FINISHED... why are you redoing it? AGAIN? (I don't mean to sound as nearly negative as this probably does, but still, my point remains .)
Watermark chapter 42 . 1/2/2009
A curious question here: Why are you rewriting this awesome fic? It's perfect as it is! :O
midnitefaeri chapter 42 . 1/2/2009
I thought this was a new chapter... i was so disappointed. o well. I await the updating of the next redux chapter.
dramaqueen89 chapter 26 . 1/1/2009
I think I've read this before.

But whatever.

I love Michael just the same.

He's too cute for words :)

A total guy :

Plus, Seb wasn't too bad with the whole comforting thing.

Well.. he did make her cry more.

But it's the thought that counts :D
Night Innocence chapter 41 . 12/31/2008
Great story, loved the beginning and the middle and the end.

Taking Seb back...

I would've just left him on the driveway and ran away to cry my heart out and find another boyfriend.

So heartbreaking. Can't wait for the sequel!
happy ever afterxx chapter 41 . 12/29/2008
I liked the ending :) It was really good! And how about Michael for a sequel, I really can't stand Blair...
alrac09 chapter 41 . 12/24/2008
I can't believe he slept with her. I swear I was like gonna cry when i saw that bc she didnt deserve it n he knew how it felt to be cheated on and he knew she ahd been through that already. Due to this, I was not too happy about the fact that they got back together. I hate sad endings, but as I'm being biased here, he didnt deserve that chance, plus he event old that chick he had feeling for her like omg anyways yea great story gotta admit at first id idnt like it much but damn it got me hooked, reading for five hours straight now so that i could get it done plus what i read earlier in the day. Great job, hope to see more from u
jayniee chapter 41 . 12/22/2008
Oh, I adore this story. Can't wait till the sequel, hopefully it is about Michael.
000000001.0 chapter 41 . 12/22/2008
oh my gosh perfect ending, and loved the drive over boyfriend part. haha
daling chapter 41 . 12/21/2008
no! how can this be over.

its so hanging. huh. o well whatever. thnx for the story
AJS chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I've been thinking about this story some more, and the more time I have to think about things and let them sink in, the more deeply I look into them. I think that there needed to have been more of a transition in Sebastian's thoughts from when he was cheating on Talia and consciously deciding to have sex with Blair, and the morning after that. I think what's lacking is just a bit more explanation to really clarify why he thought of his having sex with Blair as a good thing since it made him realize that he loved Talia, and not Blair (is that what it did? I guess that's why I'm saying it needs more of an explanation, cuz I don't really know).

That's all I could really think of. Maybe it was a little unclear of how and when Talia & Seb's like turned into love, but I suppose that could just be a more gradual thing too. After they first got together though, it really did seem like all they did was just have sex though, lol. I think perhaps the part of the end that was rushed was Sebastian's transition from after he found out the truth about Blair and to his distancing from Talia, and how he stood her up for that date and didn't call her back. I think that's the part that seemed a little skipped over, if anything.

Best of luck with your new draft, but in all honestly, I really hope you didn't change too much. This story is great how it is now.

- Alyssa