Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
AJS chapter 41 . 12/17/2008
Holy smokes. I can't believe that you're two years younger than me, and you've already written something so amazing... three times. I am insanely jealous and in awe of you, and if UCLA or Georgetown doesn't accept you (okay, a bit stalkerish, but I read your profile on your website, and found it interesting since I'm a first year at UCLA) then they're insane.

This story is... really good. I recently read a story where the guy fucks up and then comes running back at the end, and even though you took a shorter time for the forgiveness to occur in your story, I think it's a lot deeper, a lot more meaningful. I guess I got the story ruined for me when I went scrounging through the reviews before I even started this thing last night to see if it had a happy ending, and read somewhere about Sebastian cheating on Talia with Blair. So basically for a great part of the story, I was just sitting here in front of my computer screen waiting and waiting for him to fuck up. I didn't expect it would happen so late in the story, mainly because I didn't think that a girl like Talia would end up forgiving Seb for something so extreme in such a short amount of time. When I saw how late in the story it was, I thought you were insane, but somehow it all worked out very nicely in the end. You said you thought the ending was maybe a bit rushed, and was it? I don't know, but if it was, it wasn't glaringly obvious.

I don't really know what else to say about this story. I looked at the character pics you posted on the website and god damn they're hot. I guess I just kept imagining Marcus as this scrawny nerdy guy or something just because you introduced him as smart, and because he was always getting slack about being gay when he wasn't. Jacob's appearance throughout the story didn't really seem too significant, and at times it seemed like he wasn't really part of their friend group. I loved Jude. Jude is amazing. And so is Michael, who I'd have to say is by far my favorite character.

I love the humor in this fic too. It's hilarious, and even though I hate cheaters, and there would have been a point in my life where I would have refused to read a story in which the main character cheated, and even though I went into this story knowing that he did, I still managed to love it anyways.

This is amongst my favorite stories on FP - adding it to my favorites :) Maybe once you're done with your new version of this story. It's interesting that you based it off of Cinderella, in a way, since I never really saw it that way but now that I think about it, it fits, haha. Pleasse keep writing this story is amazing. I love it a lot and I'm sure tons of other people agree.

- Alyssa
Suave Dares chapter 41 . 12/14/2008
wow! This was an awesome read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I loved the different characters and their personalities, and how you seamlessly fit them together with an engaging plot.

Excellent story, and a wonderful job on your part.

~ Suave
Icy Discordia chapter 41 . 12/14/2008
Ahahaha! That was fantastic! I love Talia! Such a violent relationship... hilarious. I guess I would have liked an epilogue, just to end the side characters on something other than a bitter note. But, hey, you said something about a sequal? Good with me. I like Michael, so if it's about him I'll read it. Didn't like Blair so much, so I probably won't bother with her. Anyhow, thanks for sharing your story!
daling chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
this is really good.

not cliche like i thought.

definitely some juice. good!
xorosieox chapter 41 . 12/13/2008
Wow. How am I just NOW reading this baby? I loove Talia! She's probably one of my favorite fictional characters. She doesn't take shit from anyone- not even uber gorgeous boys. I loved it!
rei chapter 41 . 12/12/2008
Simply the best:-) whew..!
msallaroundperfect chapter 41 . 12/11/2008
I absolutely loved your story, I was reading it in between one of my many bouts of writer's block. Mines kind of similar to yours in some ways but had a different twist. I think that my fav character had absolutely had to have been Jude... he reminds me of my friend william that moved away last fall. But thanks, you story has taken some of the edge of the writer's block.
msallaroundperfect chapter 23 . 12/10/2008
that song really fit this chapter... if it's the one that i'm thinkinng of... is it the one that goes "help! I need somebody... not just anybody..." ? But I like your story so far...
sguttridge chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I fucking loved this story!
msallaroundperfect chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
yeah I heard that song... by saosin... it's hilarious to listen to if you can understand what anthony's saying
RayaSlayer chapter 41 . 12/7/2008
Wow...that is one of the best stories i have read! And trust me when i say i have a read quite a lot of stories.

The hot and steamy parts make me blush while the insults and violence makes me laugh hard!

I sorta saw the cheating bit coming because Blair was just bad news. I actually thought they would get back together and then he would realise that Talia is the one for him, but what you did was just as great. I was cringing and swearing at Seb the whole time!

lol, you had me captivated at the very start, all the way to the very end. Some bits made me want to pull my hair out in fustration, some made me laugh like a lunatic, some made me coo and some i would roll my eyes at, at the lameness, the clique of it and the sappiness of it.

All in all, it was a fantastic story and i am so glad you finished it! It would've been such a shame to leave it uncompleted. Thank you for such a great story :)
kosocielo chapter 41 . 12/7/2008
Great story. Please sequel. I would love to read more about the characters.
Lily Llynn chapter 41 . 12/3/2008
I'd heard about this, but being an extremely impatient person, I like to wait until stories are done (so I did).

I have to say I'm really disappointed in the ending; as much as I did want them to end up together, personally I don't believe cheaters should be forgiven. At least if you did end this way, I had hoped it would have taken longer to resolve.

Ignoring that, this was a superb story. The writing was fantastic, and of course at some points I felt there were extraneous details and also you probably could've foreshadowed Blair's true story a bit more.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the rewrite. (:
Devilish Kisses chapter 39 . 12/2/2008
OMG! I can't believe Seb slept with Blair! But it's sweet how he's gonna track her down!
euphoria-falls chapter 41 . 12/2/2008