Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
kosocielo chapter 24 . 12/1/2008
You think the phillips has to many sebastians. Try my family, my mom is call maria de los angeles so is her mom and my older sister. My mom has 9 sisters and all of them have Maria as their first name so they call them by their 2nd name. Great chapter by the way.
Simply Put chapter 41 . 12/1/2008
Aww this was so cute :)

1.) I LOVE JUDE. His gayness is so funny, which brings me to another point, this entire story is HILARIOUS.

2.) I was so scared at the end when I thought she wouldn't take him back and I'm glad you left it at a cliffhanger.

3.) Poor Blair...but she deserved it!

You are a very talented writer, and i can't wait for the sequel.
f chapter 41 . 11/30/2008
I disagree with the fact that she took him back; while you have your relative 'happy ending' I would never trust him again. He obviously doesn't respect her, especially with the way he had been treating her before he did cheat. I would find myself another man, one who adored me and was not unfaithful. Because when you're in love even if someone else more handsome and richer comes along [trust me for girls this is important] even with a great personality that is easy to manipulate to your whims and leech off of- when you're in love you don't care that he's chubby, has protruding teeth, and can't dance worth crap and that being together means eating boiled packets of ramen noodles, because it's totally worth it. It's not about looks or just their personality, there's this chemistry, this bond that is different than those times when you simply sleep with someone and are left with the bitter after taste of semen and sweat. It's much deeper than that, but he obviously didn't care. Michael seemed cooler, too bad she didn't sleep with him.
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 41 . 11/29/2008
I voted for Michael for the sequel. I can't for it. The characters in this story are amazing and I love all of them! Amazing story. I think this might have been the first 41 chapter story on fictionpress (rather than Stripping you and your love) that I have finished so kudos to you for writing and story that has kept me interested long enough to read all of these chapters. None of the chapters sucked. THEY WERE ALL AMAZING. I have to say your are one of my favorite authors on here so far.
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 38 . 11/29/2008
I cannot believe Seb! I am so beyond pissed at him right now. But I have to admit. It is making me keep on reading. Michael was nice, but then an asshole, but that is who he is. At least it got Talia's mind off of Seb.
caged.girl chapter 41 . 11/27/2008
wow, this story kept me laughing like a maniac in so many scenes, the tension between them on the beginning was so strong that I kept myself wishing to never be with two people like that on the same room. well, to say it was amazing is an understatement.

you made a great job with this story, and I certanly can't wait to read the sequel, even if it's not centered on the same characters, just having them once in a while will do.

keep on with your wonderful job.

xoxo
g.na chapter 41 . 11/24/2008
nice... i loved it.

Talia was amazing... and Seb... i can't believe her seriously did that!

anyways... the story was amazing!
g.na chapter 37 . 11/24/2008
omg no...
g.na chapter 35 . 11/24/2008
oh, no... what's going to happen now...

god, i pray and hope with everything that Seb and Talia stay together...
g.na chapter 32 . 11/24/2008
ek! yay! they're finally together!

great so far!
g.na chapter 29 . 11/24/2008
aw...!

the kiss is so depressing... how Talia just tells him it was for show and Seb took it seriously...

man... i love this story!
Scott D chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
While I did notice a few things here and there, that I could nitpick on, I really have no business doing so considering my writing.

What I can say abou this story is, it was able to do something that very few people outside of Stephen King can do for me(and sometimes not even him), this story caught my interest within the next few sentences, and held my interest.

While the author seems to have a bit of an obsession with the beautiful people, and uses some of the same lines and cliche's over and over again, it was overall a good story. The characters are fairly believable, and I found myself almost falling in love with Talia. While I found her to be WAY too good for her boyfriend Sebastian, I couldn' thelp but root for him, but only because he truly gave a damn. However after saying that, I still think he should have had his equipment bronzed while attached for what he did.

The only cliche I got actually tired of is the premise of the scumbag guy cheating, which is the same thing over and over again so much, that it seems to be the opposite is not true. Believe me it is more then possible.

Still overall it was a well written story, and it kept my interest. While I can see it's entrance into the romance section, it could also easily find it's way into comedy or adventure(what an adventure that poor girl had). This story could easily be adapted into one hell of an interesting movie, and if it was I would be one of the first in line, even though I have to admit it's not my type of story or movie.

KUDO's on a job well done. Keep it up, and you just might have a promising career as an author when you leave highschool.
flawedxu chapter 41 . 11/23/2008
I love this story! I'm so glad I found it. I'm def. adding this to my favorites, and I'm def. reading the redux version.
Sashtell chapter 37 . 11/23/2008
what IS HE DOING!
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 35 . 11/22/2008
Omg I am hooked, but I have to get off so I am going to keep reading this! I hope he doesn't cheat on Talia. Even though Blair loves him, he is with Talia. Idk. It's amazing so far. LOVE IT!
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »